Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Cerra gift basket!

Discussion

Enter to win a Cerra gift basket!

We're giving away 5 gift baskets containing 7 great products from Cerra!

Cerra offers support to individuals seeking a happier, more balanced life. The Sample Set is the perfect way to try a number of Cerra experiences. It includes Keepsake Journal Notes, Dissolving Notes, Watercolor Pen, Sensory Oil in Creative Energy, 3 Cerra Tea Bags, Cerra Hand & Body Lotion and a Cerra Handbook. Visit Cerra.com to learn more.

Cerra Giveaway

Enter to win by filling out this form. Then, share how you stay balanced and happy in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, May 7, 2012. We'll select 5 winners and notify them by email later that day.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

51 Replies

bison61
1 year, 11 months ago
happy and balanced

I make sure I have time for myself-I enjoy walking, riding my bike or reading a book with a good cup of hot tea

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

engineergirl123
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Happy and Balanced

I usually just go out for a walk or treat myselft to something delicious!

teri_mcnallen
1 year, 11 months ago
Happiness

It takes several things to keep me balanced.  I meditate and exercise.  I love to try different beauty products to make me feel good.  I also love to play with my cats and get out into nature so I feel connected to everything around me.

evet
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Balanced is a matter of thought

I find that when my mind is surrounded by negative thoughts, either from things that went wrong, or hearing it coming  from my environment- I lean on my artistic, creative side to get me through the rest of the day.  That includes writing, sitting back to enjoy  food or drink so  I  can relax into a break, working on or completing a creative project to feel accomplished.  I unwind into the night, by taking care of my senses and physical body.  So, it involves scents that bring up my spirits, or lotions that soothe any problem skin.  And, if my mind is still not at rest, I keep up on correspondence to a friend. 

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Balanced & happy

I stwy balanced & happy by exercising everyday. I also eat very healthy. My relationship is amazing so I have no worries.

megan_dyer
1 year, 11 months ago
How do I stay balenced and happy?

I make sure to take time out of my busy day to relax and enjoy the company of my awesome husband, and adorable kitten, Oliver.  It really makes me put things into perspective.

berry_ley
1 year, 11 months ago
reminders

I try to remind myself that life is short and not make a big deal about the small problems that arise, this puts things in perspective for me.

molly3
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Cerra gift basket!

My Dad always used to tell me—"In order to be happy act happy", and there's a lot of truth in that. If you run around complaining and frowning all the time how can you be happy? So I try to keep a happy mood abd spread the happiness whereever I go.

gina_emerson
1 year, 11 months ago
Enter to win a Cerra gift basket!

I am generally a happy person overall, so spending quality time with loved ones and taking care of myself keeps me balanced.

yjmarigold
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Cerra gift basket!

Meditation is the best way to go to be serene.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend