Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Cerra gift basket!

Discussion

Enter to win a Cerra gift basket!

We're giving away 5 gift baskets containing 7 great products from Cerra!

Cerra offers support to individuals seeking a happier, more balanced life. The Sample Set is the perfect way to try a number of Cerra experiences. It includes Keepsake Journal Notes, Dissolving Notes, Watercolor Pen, Sensory Oil in Creative Energy, 3 Cerra Tea Bags, Cerra Hand & Body Lotion and a Cerra Handbook. Visit Cerra.com to learn more.

Cerra Giveaway

Enter to win by filling out this form. Then, share how you stay balanced and happy in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, May 7, 2012. We'll select 5 winners and notify them by email later that day.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

51 Replies

livivua_chandler
1 year, 11 months ago
Family & Friends

I have so many family member and friends that each one gives me support from every aspect that i need when I am going through things.

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
How I Stay Balanced and Happy

I stay balanced and happy by first starting the day with 10 minutes of meditation. Then I do a 45 minute workout. I do volunteer work, which is very rewarding. I am a volunteer for the Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary. I take photographs of the wolves, and help out with education programs and fund raisers. Doing this work makes me happy because I am helping the wolves and educating children about them. I also stay balanced and happy by writing and signing petitions for worthy causes such as saving our wolves, whales, dolphins, polar bears, starving and homeless people, and to stop the passage of a Congressional Bill to allow hunting in our national parks. What also keeps me balanced and happy is being an "Elder Advice Giver" for the Elder Wisdom Circle, an on- line service for young people who seek advice about relationships, self esteem, careers and love. There is nothing more rewarding than to get feedback like "thank you for the advice; I did what you recommended, and it made all the difference in the world." My happiness and balance also comes from being married for 37 years to a man who loves me.

andie
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
staying balanced and happy

keep everything in perspective and remember whats most important in life

leelavani108
1 year, 11 months ago
Ways I Stay Happy & Balanced

I aim to do my yoga practice each morning, including breathing and meditation. This sets me on the right track. I eat a vegan diet but allow for sweet (vegan) splurges to balance it out. And I spend as much time as possible cuddling, brushing, and playing with our beautiful cat, Sara, who has "adopted" me and showers me with love! Pure happiness!

Thank you.

joan_carman
1 year, 11 months ago
Happily Balanced ;)

I stay happily balanced by drinking green tea on a daily basis. I also enjoy writing poetry. Those are my ideas of absolute bliss. 

Smile

jeni27
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
happy and balanced

I stay happy and balanced by taking control of my life instead of letting things get me down. 

steadyeddie925
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
stay happy and balance

by doing the things you like to do. For example, I play the guitar and by keeping up my hobby I'm more happy than the times i get caught up with life and don't have time play. Go after what makes you happy and you'll feel balanced.

jennifer_whyne
1 year, 11 months ago
How to stay balanced

I try to get incolved with my sons school. I help out when I can and I work with my husband to try to keep things at home balanced. Altho sometimes it seems everyone gets more attention from me than I give myself. I love how straight my teeth are I have just never liked their color. Winning this would mean me time!! :)

azdrienne
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Cerra gift basket!

Really, just getting enough sleep makes all the difference for me. When I'm getting really stressed, I cook and bake.

devious_mama
1 year, 11 months ago
Happy and Balanced

I try to stay Happy and Balanced by exesicing and relaxing. Sometimes its hard with kids and busy schedules but I always try to take a little breather. Less hussle and bussle and more relaxing family time.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend