Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Cerra gift basket!

Discussion

Enter to win a Cerra gift basket!

We're giving away 5 gift baskets containing 7 great products from Cerra!

Cerra offers support to individuals seeking a happier, more balanced life. The Sample Set is the perfect way to try a number of Cerra experiences. It includes Keepsake Journal Notes, Dissolving Notes, Watercolor Pen, Sensory Oil in Creative Energy, 3 Cerra Tea Bags, Cerra Hand & Body Lotion and a Cerra Handbook. Visit Cerra.com to learn more.

Cerra Giveaway

Enter to win by filling out this form. Then, share how you stay balanced and happy in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, May 7, 2012. We'll select 5 winners and notify them by email later that day.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

51 Replies

yestfl
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
How I stay Happy and Balanced

I always do something I like, like reading or going for a walk or cooking something delicious, to keep myself happy and balanced.

toddfan
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Happy

I am happy when the house is clean and I can lie down for an hour.

TheLacqueredLady
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Cerra gift basket!

I take a little time each day to relax and center myself from meditation to reading a book to walking. It really helps me feel centered and focused. 

LittleBunny
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
happy and balanced

I stay happy and balanced by sticking to my daily workouts and drinking lots of water. 

lisa_bohm_klein
1 year, 11 months ago
me time

Unfortunately I don't get enough of it because I have a 1 yr old and a 7 yr old, but what time I can find I savor with a good book or magazine.

MissXu
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Balanced and Happy

Occasionally letting myself do what I want to do. Not to always be studying 24/7. 

TBjunkie
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
I stay happy and balanced by...

I stay happy and balaced by taking small amounts of time each day to unwind and completely relax. I have an awesome hammock i can set up on my patio and it's heavenly to lay out and read or take a refreshing nap. A relaxing activity is Yoga, it balances my body and mind I always feel happy after the practice.

volta
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Cerra gift basket!

What keeps me happy and balanced is designating and scheduling ME time. Basically, it's just a time to treat myself and not worry about other problems/people. I like to incorporate music because that's the fastest way to lift my mood. 

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Meditation and remember to be grateful!

angelpumpkin
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Life is like a see-saw....sometimes it's hard to balance ;o)

I stay balanced and happy through daily exercise, meditation, healthy diet, good hydration, and keeping a sense of humor.  If you read nothing else I write, please read this and take it to heart.....having a day off....a vacation....some sort of time away from the day-in-day-out is huge for creating and keeping balance.  We lose perspective in the daily living and regain it when we take a step back and catch our breath!  Keep on walking the tightrope - balance is key to survival. Laughing

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend