Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » What do you think of Kelly Osbourne's gray hair?

Discussion

What do you think of Kelly Osbourne's gray hair?

I'm curious what everyone thinks of Kelly Osbourne's gray hair color she's been rockin' for a while now. I haven't heard much said about it since she debuted the color. What do you think of it?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

hairgenius10
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
She needs to change it up!

When I first saw Kelly O's new hair I had to do a double take! It was a stretch for her to pull off that golden blonde color and now this? It's basically so platinum that it's gray. Doing that to your hair is a long process and it's difficult to make a "pretty gray". Why give yourself old lady hair before you get it naturally? I'm a board certified Haircolorist and I know that color is not for her! She needs a deep light auburn to really bring out her skin tone. Almost like a red blonde but not too ginger! Overly cool colors are not good for her look!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend