Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » packing

Discussion

packing

How do you pack so you don't forget anything?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

MissXu
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Make a list

Or do what I did, print one from the airplane's website and just check to make sure I had everything I need for the trip. Like chargers and enough clothes and such. 

LittleBunny
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: packing

Sometimes I make checklists, or the day before I try to remember everything that I like to use from the beginning of the day to the end, then pack all of those things. 

darkangel81
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago

I usually make a checklist the week before the trip begins.  If I'm flying, I check the TSA website if there's any updates to what can be carried on or not.  Usually, I'll make a mini checklist the day I travel by putting a post-it on my dresser mirror of items that are packed last so you don't forget.  I usually pack last a toothbrush, cell phone charger, cell phone, makeup, and contact lens solution.

Hope this helps, Smile

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
1 year, 10 months ago

When I used to travel frequently, I saved a word document with all of the things I would need for the usual trips. That way if I lost the list, I'd still have a copy on my laptop. These days, there are list apps that allow you to check off items, but still save the list to reuse later.

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 10 months ago

I start a couple days before so i have time to think about what I'm forgetting. I keep travel beauty products in my bag so its already to go too.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend