Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » site usability

Discussion

site usability

I was happy to have found this site, but dismayed to find that there's no way to sort search results when looking up product reviews. Any chance this will be offered in the future?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

LVehko
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: site usability

... and no ingredients lists, prices, or 'where to buy' information? Really limits the usefulness of the site.

Supernaturalfan
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: site usability

I've had similar problems, and I have made suggestions along those lines.  But no response, so I don't know if that means they can't implement them or what?

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Re: site usability
Supernaturalfan posted:

I've had similar problems, and I have made suggestions along those lines.  But no response, so I don't know if that means they can't implement them or what?

Hey Supernatural! We're working on some updates to the Community and I just wanted to let you know your feedback here is GREAT and we're working on ways to implement this stuff. Thanks!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend