Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » scars

Discussion

scars

I have a scar on my face, and Mederma did nothing for me. I want to try Vitamin C creams.  Has anyone used one of these? Which one's better? www.inviciblescars.com or www.murad.com/daily-vitamin-c-treatment.jsp or www.dermstore.com/product_Vitamin+C+and+E+Complex_2708.htm                                                              

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

7 Replies

LittleBunny
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: scars

I don't know about Vitamin C creams but I have great success with Palmer's Cocoa Butter when it comes to scars. It is much more gentle than any product containing Vitamin C, and I would encourage you to give it a try!

jlo
1 year, 9 months ago

Go for inviCible scars...it actually works.. i used it on my scars too...it's great for all types of scars...give it a try ..you won't be disappointed i assure you because i'm very much satisfied with it.. it faded my scars within 3 weeks... my skin's all clear now ... a great product in town

zeldafire
1 year, 11 months ago

Please help me ... I'm in dire need of someone who could recommend me any effective product which could make these dark spots from my face and and from other somatic regions of my body disappear and which is relatively affordable . I don't know why but this happens to me that whenever a mosquito or anything bites me , it leaves permanent dark spots on my body though in normal situations these are temporary and disappears within a few days. These spots look so bad . I've my wedding in the next few months and i really want to get rid of them. I've gotten some suggestions from different websites 

http://www.amazon.com/Invicible-Scars-15ml-size/dp/B007UOQN00/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1335354708&sr=8-2

www.murad.com/daily-vitamin-c-treatment.jsp

Is any of them worth buying ? Or if you have any more suggestions then please you're welcome . 

tamarastove
1 year, 2 months ago
Re: Re: scars
zeldafire posted:

Please help me ... I'm in dire need of someone who could recommend me any effective product which could make these dark spots from my face and and from other somatic regions of my body disappear and which is relatively affordable . I don't know why but this happens to me that whenever a mosquito or anything bites me , it leaves permanent dark spots on my body though in normal situations these are temporary and disappears within a few days. These spots look so bad . I've my wedding in the next few months and i really want to get rid of them. I've gotten some suggestions from different websites 

http://www.amazon.com/Invicible-Scars-15ml-size/dp/B007UOQN00/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1335354708&sr=8-2

www.murad.com/daily-vitamin-c-treatment.jsp

Is any of them worth buying ? Or if you have any more suggestions then please you're welcome . 

I tried bio oil and invicible scars on my spots . invicible worked faster

Janice9
insider
1 year, 11 months ago

Not much works for deep scars other than surgery. Uggh.....Vitamin E, and C. C lightens the darker scars but they'll still be there.

iherb has a lot of good scar treatments, but again, if they are deep/big scars, don't expect too much sadly!

volta
elite
1 year, 11 months ago

Apart from using creams, you need to regularly exfoliate those surface layers away so that the creams can penetrate deeper and skin renewal can turn around a little faster. Naturally, don't expect dramatic results, but lightening may occur. 

shruti_sood
insider
1 year, 11 months ago

I have used revitol acnezine creams to treat my face acne. It had really worked for me. Even my scars are gone. You can get the cream here http://www.revitoldirect.com/products/acnezine-solution

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend