Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Sweet Temptations prize package from IMAN Cosmetics!

Discussion

Enter to win a Sweet Temptations prize package from IMAN Cosmetics!

We're giving away two super sweet prize packages from IMAN Cosmetics, the beauty brand celebrating women of color, to celebrate the launch of their Sweet Temptations Spring color story!

The perfect palette for spring, Sweet Temptations spotlights a sexy wash of glimmering honey, citrus and berry tones for eyes and cheeks that coordinate with a juicy pop of candy colored hues for lips. For a full list of "Sweet Temptations" products including videos on how to get the look, click here.

IMAN Sweet Temptations Giveaway

Prize Package One ($103 value) includes:
Luxury Radiance Liquid Makeup
Second to None Semi-Loose Powder
Sweet Temptation Palette
IMAN Cosmetics Lipsticks: Red and Paprika
Perfect Mascara
Black Shimmer Eye Pencil
Lip Shimmer: Flamboyant, Impetuous
Luxury Lip Pencil: Espresso

Prize Package Two ($43 value) includes:
Sweet Temptation Palette
Perfect Mascara
Ebony Eye Pencil
IMAN Cosmetics Luxury Lip Pencil: Cocoa
IMAN Cosmetics Lipstick: Red

Want to enter for a chance to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share what makes you 'sweet' in the comments below. Enter by Monday, April 30, 2012 at 12pm PST. We'll select and notify winners by email later that day.

Live in Georgia? You can attend a live, in-store event with IMAN Cosmetics! Click here for more info and to RSVP.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

63 Replies

janice_poguedunigan
1 year, 11 months ago
What makes me sweet...

What makes me sweet is the look of satisfaction on my children and husband's face after a wonderful dinner!

catt
1 year, 11 months ago
what make me SWEET....

what make me SWEET is when i put on any of my fav stillettos, fav perfume with a hot outfit and i become SWEETER than SWEET ooops!!! & let me not 4get my juicy lip gloss... Kiss

bison61
1 year, 11 months ago
What makes me sweet

my love of life and people

KGirl
1 year, 11 months ago
What makes me sweet?

My sweet lips with that sweet IMAN Cosmetics Lipsticks in Paprika.

nancy_reid
1 year, 11 months ago
What Makes Me Sweet

What makes me sweet is my gentle disposition soft voice and understanding!

swoogietwo
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
IMAN Cosmetics

What makes me sweet is that I am always there whenever someone is needed to help in the community. 

jacqueline_lowe
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: What makes you 'sweet'?

In my own (and probably totally incorrect) opinion, I'm 'sweet' because I'm myself, and have a sense of humor. 'Sweet' in the sense of 'Dude, sweeeeeeeet'.

dani_golden
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Sweet Temptations prize package from IMAN Cosmetics!

I'm sweet because I pack a lunch for my husband everyday!

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
My smile makes me sweet :)

jeni27
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
what makes me sweet

What makes me sweet is my sweet personality.  I am nice.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend