Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Sweet Temptations prize package from IMAN Cosmetics!

Discussion

Enter to win a Sweet Temptations prize package from IMAN Cosmetics!

We're giving away two super sweet prize packages from IMAN Cosmetics, the beauty brand celebrating women of color, to celebrate the launch of their Sweet Temptations Spring color story!

The perfect palette for spring, Sweet Temptations spotlights a sexy wash of glimmering honey, citrus and berry tones for eyes and cheeks that coordinate with a juicy pop of candy colored hues for lips. For a full list of "Sweet Temptations" products including videos on how to get the look, click here.

IMAN Sweet Temptations Giveaway

Prize Package One ($103 value) includes:
Luxury Radiance Liquid Makeup
Second to None Semi-Loose Powder
Sweet Temptation Palette
IMAN Cosmetics Lipsticks: Red and Paprika
Perfect Mascara
Black Shimmer Eye Pencil
Lip Shimmer: Flamboyant, Impetuous
Luxury Lip Pencil: Espresso

Prize Package Two ($43 value) includes:
Sweet Temptation Palette
Perfect Mascara
Ebony Eye Pencil
IMAN Cosmetics Luxury Lip Pencil: Cocoa
IMAN Cosmetics Lipstick: Red

Want to enter for a chance to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share what makes you 'sweet' in the comments below. Enter by Monday, April 30, 2012 at 12pm PST. We'll select and notify winners by email later that day.

Live in Georgia? You can attend a live, in-store event with IMAN Cosmetics! Click here for more info and to RSVP.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

63 Replies

lynn2u54022
insider
1 year, 12 months ago
what makes me sweet

doing special things for my family & friends

fallenstar11890
1 year, 12 months ago
Positivity Makes Me Sweet

I always try to have a happy outlook each day and make those around me smile... at least once! :)

RichLevy
1 year, 12 months ago
What makes me sweet?

I am a nursing student and putting patients' health first makes me sweet.

facefab
1 year, 12 months ago
Sweet....

I am told that I am sweet because I am kind in nature (not nice, which is circumstancial), selfless & giving to a fault, seeking nothing in return.

ruby_chang
insider
1 year, 12 months ago
sweet

i am sweet because i always think about other people feelings and it would also be sweet to win this prize too...:)

Redsnoopy1977
insider
1 year, 12 months ago
What Makes Me Sweet

Being sensative to other people's emotions and kind makes me sweet as well as hugging my newborn baby :)

Cece03
insider
1 year, 12 months ago
What makes me sweet...

I try to keep a positive attitude and treat others the way I want to be treated.

nancy_gorman
1 year, 12 months ago
What keeps me sweet...

My daughter, Kristin, age 22.  I love her to death.  She remains the only individual on this earth that I will do anything for.  

ralvarez523
1 year, 12 months ago
What makes me sweet???

What makes me sweet is putting my familys needs ahead of mine.  I chose to leave the work force and dedicate my time and energy in raising my kids to be the best they can be.  I also have taken the responsibility of caring for my elderly father.  There are days that I just want to disappear; however my sweetness kicks in and gives me the strength to carry on.

sweetums82
1 year, 12 months ago
sweet

My family makes me sweet.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend