Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Sweet Temptations prize package from IMAN Cosmetics!

Discussion

Enter to win a Sweet Temptations prize package from IMAN Cosmetics!

We're giving away two super sweet prize packages from IMAN Cosmetics, the beauty brand celebrating women of color, to celebrate the launch of their Sweet Temptations Spring color story!

The perfect palette for spring, Sweet Temptations spotlights a sexy wash of glimmering honey, citrus and berry tones for eyes and cheeks that coordinate with a juicy pop of candy colored hues for lips. For a full list of "Sweet Temptations" products including videos on how to get the look, click here.

IMAN Sweet Temptations Giveaway

Prize Package One ($103 value) includes:
Luxury Radiance Liquid Makeup
Second to None Semi-Loose Powder
Sweet Temptation Palette
IMAN Cosmetics Lipsticks: Red and Paprika
Perfect Mascara
Black Shimmer Eye Pencil
Lip Shimmer: Flamboyant, Impetuous
Luxury Lip Pencil: Espresso

Prize Package Two ($43 value) includes:
Sweet Temptation Palette
Perfect Mascara
Ebony Eye Pencil
IMAN Cosmetics Luxury Lip Pencil: Cocoa
IMAN Cosmetics Lipstick: Red

Want to enter for a chance to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share what makes you 'sweet' in the comments below. Enter by Monday, April 30, 2012 at 12pm PST. We'll select and notify winners by email later that day.

Live in Georgia? You can attend a live, in-store event with IMAN Cosmetics! Click here for more info and to RSVP.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

63 Replies

nyckkii
1 year, 12 months ago
my smile makes me sweet

people say i have an infectious smile. if ever you need an ear or shoulder, i am always here. i love life and can always find a rainbow in any situation. those are the things that make me sweet.

kimberly_murray
1 year, 12 months ago
What makes me sweet?

I have a thoughtful and gentle approach with others treating them the way I wish to be treated as well.

galelinda
1 year, 12 months ago
Feeling good about myself

When I feel "in sync" with myself, that I am on top of my game, I feel "sweet". I love to feel good about myself!

missybabygirl
1 year, 12 months ago
what makes me sweet

My mom is what makes me sweet.  She shows me each day how to treat people, even when they are not very sweet to her.  She has the "kill em with kindness" approach to life and shares it with me daily.

gina_shaw
1 year, 12 months ago
What makes me sweet.

People have told me that what makes me a sweet person is that I have a big heart and I always listen.

Cheryl5752
allstar
1 year, 12 months ago
Living by the Golden Rule

I live my life believing that we should ALWAYS treat others the way we wish to be treated. And, I always remember what my godmother told me when I was very young, "pretty is, as pretty does." I would rather die knowing people felt I was kind, sweet, helpful and loving, rather than pretty, rich, or successful. I am currently unemployed and in dire stats, but I feel sweet and wonderful because I have been able to use my free time to help others and to grow closer and closer to my husband, family, and friends.

Cheryl5752
allstar
1 year, 12 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Sweet Temptations prize package from IMAN Cosmetics!

sue_crum
1 year, 12 months ago
What makes me sweet.....

I'm sweet(er) when I've done my make-up before going to work (even though my husband says I shouldn't look that good going to the job). However, when I feel good about looking good it flows into how I interact with my patients and co-workers.

laurel_klem
insider
1 year, 12 months ago
Sweet Temptations

My husband keeps me sweet, he is such a good man, I can't help but be the sweetest wife.

nkechi_opurum
1 year, 12 months ago
Iman sweet temptation prize

What makes me sweet is winning sweepstakes like this Wink

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend