Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Sweet Temptations prize package from IMAN Cosmetics!

Discussion

Enter to win a Sweet Temptations prize package from IMAN Cosmetics!

We're giving away two super sweet prize packages from IMAN Cosmetics, the beauty brand celebrating women of color, to celebrate the launch of their Sweet Temptations Spring color story!

The perfect palette for spring, Sweet Temptations spotlights a sexy wash of glimmering honey, citrus and berry tones for eyes and cheeks that coordinate with a juicy pop of candy colored hues for lips. For a full list of "Sweet Temptations" products including videos on how to get the look, click here.

IMAN Sweet Temptations Giveaway

Prize Package One ($103 value) includes:
Luxury Radiance Liquid Makeup
Second to None Semi-Loose Powder
Sweet Temptation Palette
IMAN Cosmetics Lipsticks: Red and Paprika
Perfect Mascara
Black Shimmer Eye Pencil
Lip Shimmer: Flamboyant, Impetuous
Luxury Lip Pencil: Espresso

Prize Package Two ($43 value) includes:
Sweet Temptation Palette
Perfect Mascara
Ebony Eye Pencil
IMAN Cosmetics Luxury Lip Pencil: Cocoa
IMAN Cosmetics Lipstick: Red

Want to enter for a chance to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share what makes you 'sweet' in the comments below. Enter by Monday, April 30, 2012 at 12pm PST. We'll select and notify winners by email later that day.

Live in Georgia? You can attend a live, in-store event with IMAN Cosmetics! Click here for more info and to RSVP.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

63 Replies

barbara_t_mancino
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Honestly, sometimes I am just NOT sweet...!

But when my tall, handsome sons bend over and hug me and say, "I love you, Momma," or my young daughters say, "You are the bestest, prettiest mom in the whole world," I sweeten up immediately. I love my children more than life itself. They are the greatest gifts from God.

christy_pipher
1 year, 11 months ago
being sweet

i feel sweet when my grandson smiles at me and says na na and he is only 9 months,,,,he knows his na na sweet on him...

cyndimcreynolds
1 year, 11 months ago
What makes me sweet...

What makes me sweet is all the sweet people around me, who love me and make my life worth living.  Their sweetness is contagious.  Smile

yayitsami
1 year, 11 months ago
hmmm....

My attitude on life makes me sweet! Some people say I'm too much of an optimist, but that's not a bad thing in my opinion! Laughing 

odie
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
What makes me sweet?

What makes me sweet is my 7 year old. She keep me mellow, smiling and humorous!

MissXu
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
What makes me sweet

Surprising my boyfriend with a ice cream treat this afternoon :)

CrystalMirror
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
what makes me sweet?

My friends say I'm sweet because of my open heart. I'm always there for anybody , no matter what. They even their friends who are in crisis to me, they trust  me to take care of them-even if they can't.

karalinak
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
happy life.

My life make me sweet-when you happy ,have everything what you just dream about,when your baby say -i love you mammy and smile at you.

jsaphire
1 year, 11 months ago
What makes me sweet

I think my caring and nurturing personality are what make me sweet.  I always put others before myself and am always there for my family and friends when they need me.

terrymike
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Sweet

I was told today by a tech support at a company that I deal with regularly that "it is really nice to talk to you when I get your phone calls because you are so much fun and you are always happy and easy to deal with."  Well--lucky him, as sometimes when I call that company for the same problem over and over, I am not very sweet.  But I must get him on my good days.  It just made my day hearing that!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend