Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Sweet Temptations prize package from IMAN Cosmetics!

Discussion

Enter to win a Sweet Temptations prize package from IMAN Cosmetics!

We're giving away two super sweet prize packages from IMAN Cosmetics, the beauty brand celebrating women of color, to celebrate the launch of their Sweet Temptations Spring color story!

The perfect palette for spring, Sweet Temptations spotlights a sexy wash of glimmering honey, citrus and berry tones for eyes and cheeks that coordinate with a juicy pop of candy colored hues for lips. For a full list of "Sweet Temptations" products including videos on how to get the look, click here.

IMAN Sweet Temptations Giveaway

Prize Package One ($103 value) includes:
Luxury Radiance Liquid Makeup
Second to None Semi-Loose Powder
Sweet Temptation Palette
IMAN Cosmetics Lipsticks: Red and Paprika
Perfect Mascara
Black Shimmer Eye Pencil
Lip Shimmer: Flamboyant, Impetuous
Luxury Lip Pencil: Espresso

Prize Package Two ($43 value) includes:
Sweet Temptation Palette
Perfect Mascara
Ebony Eye Pencil
IMAN Cosmetics Luxury Lip Pencil: Cocoa
IMAN Cosmetics Lipstick: Red

Want to enter for a chance to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share what makes you 'sweet' in the comments below. Enter by Monday, April 30, 2012 at 12pm PST. We'll select and notify winners by email later that day.

Live in Georgia? You can attend a live, in-store event with IMAN Cosmetics! Click here for more info and to RSVP.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

63 Replies

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
IMAN GIVEAWAY

I am totally loyal to my family, friends, & coworkers. I go out of my way to be kind & helpful.

starla_pattonpaulus
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
What makes me sweet....

.....is the fact that I'm honest, open and real.  I have a big heart and I can't stand to see people or animals suffer.

mimi1411
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Sweet

I would say being a good friend makes me sweet.

kelly_green
1 year, 11 months ago
What Makes Me Sweet?

kelly_green
1 year, 11 months ago
What Makes Me Sweet?

What makes me sweet is that I try to make the people and animals just everyone and everything around me joyful.  At least if I can get them to smile, then everything can just keep on getting better. I guess I am sweet in wishing for everything to be joyful around me.

quinn_ryan_smith
1 year, 11 months ago
What makes me "sweet" in my community?

I have an 11 year old daughter and am always volunteering at her school and in her classes, whether it's by donating money, sending goodies for parties and as rewards for her classes, and by being hands on when they need support. 

berry_ley
1 year, 11 months ago
Sweet

I'm sweet as I try to treat people the way I'd like to be treated!!

loozeybug
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
what makes me sweet

I'm not a woman of color, so best of luck to everyone else, I just wanted to participate, because I love IMAN's cosmetics, and clothing, and travel accessories. I also think she is fabulous, and knows what women want in those items. I think I am sweet, because I love to share everything I have, from skincare to beauty to clothes, with family and friends. I also like to help with causes for animals, nature, and I like to support groups that help women get back on their feet, when they've had problems.

amarie123
1 year, 11 months ago
What Makes Me Sweet?

I just love to see people smile! Life's too short. I will do anything and everything in my power to put that smile back on their face. Even if it means making a fool of myself!

justrebecca
1 year, 11 months ago
My kids make me SWEET

Being a Mom since I was 17 and seeing my kids growing up makes me "Sweet". My babies are now 20, 19, 12,11 & 8 and to see the beautiful people they are becoming makes me Sweet .

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend