Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Microderma rollers...

Discussion

Microderma rollers...

Has anyone tried the dermarollers on the face to help build collagen? If you decide to try this method, be careful and use a 1.00 to 1.5 dermaroller for the face. Anything larger than this is harmful to your facial skin. Some people use this method to help fade scars. I have tried this method and must say that I do see an improvement in my skin. Dermarolling can be painful, though. The needles prick your skin and causes redness. See, injury to the skin causes the body to begin healing, therefore, pricking the face causes the healing process, therefore increasing collagen in the skin much faster. This procedure is much like getting chemical peels. If interested, research the information online, Many people uses copper peptides or vitamin c right after dermarolling. These peptides and vitamins helps to firm the skin. I am currently using DMAE fluid, matrixyl 3000, argireline and hyaluronic products. Good products to tighten and firm skin. I would love to hear from you about your experiences with dermarolling and what products you use for youthful skin. Hope to hear from members on this subject.....KimSmile

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

MissXu
elite
2 years ago
What are microderma rollers?

I've actually never heard of these rollers, it sounds painful but it sounds like it should be worth the pain, right? 

Thanks for sharing your experience! 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend