Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Spam on TotalBeauty

Discussion

Spam on TotalBeauty

Hello TotalBeauty staff,

I was noticing an increase in spam posts in the health section of the message boards and also on some of the beauty life comments. Most of them are posts on buying presciption medication. Could you please delete these posts and block those members. Obtaining presciption medication without a doctor's prescription is illegal and I really don't think the ladies at TotalBeauty are interested in any of that. 

Thank you!!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years ago
Re: Spam

Thanks so much for your feedback!

We, too, have noticed the spam and our moderators are doing our best to disable the members posting and delete the spam posts. We will continue working toward a solution to this issue.

Thanks!

MissXu
elite
2 years ago
Agreed!

I've been flagging a few of those spam post, so hopefully they're all deleted and removed. 

LittleBunny
elite
2 years ago
Re: Spam on TotalBeauty

Thanks for bringing that up! I've been flagging every time I see them. Spamming stinks!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend