Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Blackhead remover

Discussion

Blackhead remover

My black heads ruin all my make up. After using all the make up tactics now I am going for a some natural cures now I am going for some natural cures. Whats ur say on that?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

8 Replies

volta
elite
2 years ago
Re: Blackhead remover

Have you ever tried Dr. Brandt's Vacuum Cleaner gel? I hear good things about that with continued use. 

lara2121
2 years ago

I think scrubing is also good option to remove black heads.

TheLacqueredLady
elite
1 year, 10 months ago

I just posted a similar question, so you are certainly not the only one with this issue. Solidarity! I use a toner and I think that has helped. If you can afford it, monthly facials are also good. I have tried face masks but they haven't really helped, neither have pore strips.

yestfl
elite
1 year, 10 months ago

The pore strips have helped tons for me. The Biore pore strips if used twice a week can help clean up your nose in a month. I also use exfoliating face wash, I mean I still have some black heads, but they are not as bad as they used to be. I hope it helps, good luck!

alictasia
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

I know it's expensive, but I believe my clarisonic and weekly masque (not expensive) work best for me. Once they get started, they are pesky to get rid of.

TheLacqueredLady
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Re: Blackhead remover
yestfl posted:

The pore strips have helped tons for me. The Biore pore strips if used twice a week can help clean up your nose in a month. I also use exfoliating face wash, I mean I still have some black heads, but they are not as bad as they used to be. I hope it helps, good luck!

I actually had some of these pore strips cause broken capillaries, so I have been wary of them ever since.

caligirldotcom
insider
1 year, 9 months ago

There is a face mask called Boscia luminizing black mask. When you peel it off you can see the black heads and dirt come off with the mask. It is kinds expensive but if you go into Sephora they will make you a decent size sample to see if you like it. I like the Brandy's vacuum cleaner also. If you are looking into natural remedy I wonder if tea tree oil would work.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend