Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Not getting daily deal emails and no clue how to get samples..

Discussion

Not getting daily deal emails and no clue how to get samples..

Hi! I joined about a month ago and signed up for the daily deal email. Also wondering about the samples option on the toolbar on here- it just leads me to sign up for emails which I already did.  I haven't yet received a daily deal email... not sure what to do.   Thanks in advance!

Nicole

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years ago
Deals and Samples

Hi Nicole-

Samples will be announced when they are available. If you've signed up for the samples email list, just hang tight. :)

Deals do not occur ever week, though they usually occur at least 1-2 times per month. Are you sure you entered your email address correctly? You may want to try resubmitting. Then, I would check your spam folder. Depending on what email provider you are using and your internet security settings, recent deals emails may have been mistakenly added to spam. Please also add mail@totalbeautydeals.com to your accepted list so this doesn't happen in the future. Our next deal is coming up on 4/16. If you still dont receive the email, please let me know. However, make sure you follow us on Twitter @totalbeauty and Facebook www.facebook.com/totalbeauty so you never miss a deals update.

Hope this helps!

Nicole1021
allstar
2 years ago
Re: Not getting daily deal emails and no clue how to get samples..

ahhhh i get it now. Thanks so much for your help.

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years ago
RE Not getting daily deal emails and no clue how to get samples..

Happy to help! :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend