Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win natural mineral makeup products from Ferro Cosmetics!

Discussion

Enter to win natural mineral makeup products from Ferro Cosmetics!

To celebrate Earth Day, we're giving away 35 natural mineral makeup products from Ferro Cosmetics!

Ferro Giveaway -- starts April 10th

PRIZES:
Ultimate Mineral Foundation: A prestige 3-in-one product that acts as concealer, foundation, and powder in one in a camera-ready Matte HD finish. A celebrity and makeup artist fave, Ultimate Mineral Foundation weightlessly evens out complexion, offers perfection in concealing, buffs away redness, and completely hides blemishes so people see you’re your skin NOT your makeup!

Radiance Mineral Foundation: Ultra light weight and finely milled, Radiance smoothes complexion and evens skin tone leaving the skin with a healthy radiant glow. Soothing 100% natural minerals that are good to the skin shield and protect skin from harmful environmental influences. Extremely water and sweat resistant, so it’s perfect for a day on the yacht, a weekend in Cabo, or a Yoga marathon.

Blush X3 Mineral Color: Blush X3 gives you beautiful, natural looking color using concentrated pure pigments that blend smoothly and evenly, and give the perfect amount of color to skin. Formulated with concentrated pure mineral pigments and mixed with oil absorbing clays and skin soothing minerals. Blush X3 allows you to build color intensity by applying light layers.  Use as long wear eye shadow, apply on top of clear lip gloss for use as lip color, and blend into your favorite top coat or nail strengthener as nail color.

Glow Mineral Bronzers: Glow Mineral Bronzers give your skin a realistic sun-kissed glow in shades that are conducive to your own skin’s own natural pigmentation from the sun. Unlike typical bronzers with a heavy brown/gold/orangy influence, GLOW Mineral Bronzers bathes your skin with 5 different shades to suit your mood, skin tone, or outfit.

Matte Veil Finishing & Priming Powders: Light weightless mineral clays absorb surface oils without pulling vital moisture from your skin and without settling into lines. Completely weightless and almost colorless,  Matte Mineral Veil goes undetected, no matter how many times it’s reapplied.

Crystal Veil Finishing & Priming Powders: Crystal Mineral Veil bathes skin with illuminating, premium crushed minerals that make your skin look absolutely luscious, soft and radiant. It minimizes lines and enlarged pores by bouncing light away from any signs of aging. Crystal Veil is available in 4 lightly-tinted and translucent shades, so it doesn’t interfere or compete with your foundation. Mature skin looks fresh, and ruddy or ashen skin looks alive and glowing.

Eye Candy 15 Hour Mineral Eye Shadow: Pure vegan mineral pigments for the eyes that multi-task as much as you do. We create artistic one of a kind versions with every one of our shades, offering color blends found nowhere else. Over 45 absolutely stunning shades that allow you to build intensity and control the amount of pigment you want. Stays put without creasing, never irritating, always gorgeous. Safe for wear anywhere on the face, lips, and body, so get your creative juices flowing!

Want a chance to win one of these fabulous all-natural makeup prizes? Just fill out this form. Then, share your Earth-friendly beauty tips in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST, Monday, April 23.

Learn more about Ferro Cosmetics here. Read reviews and post your own feedback here.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

107 Replies

AmaLynnmarie
2 years ago
Earth friendly beauty tips

I always shop with my eco-friendly tote bags eliminating any plastic. All empty containers are always recycled.

laurel_klem
insider
2 years ago
Earth Friendly tips

We should all pay more attention to the products we buy, watching for animal testing, pollution concerns, carcinogenics. If more people and sites posted companies that are on the Good List, or Bad List we could start forcing changes through economics.

Eyeshopalot
2 years ago

About 5 yrs ago I took up the hobby of soap making, this led to making lotions and lip balms and then I began making all natural cleaning products. It is fun to experiment with different recipes and there are no artificial ingredients involved.

starla_pattonpaulus
insider
2 years ago
EcoFan

I try to use less bubbling shampoo/cleaners in general while doing ANY kind of washing.

poohro
insider
2 years ago
Celebrate Earth Day

We should treat each day (365 days/year) as Earth Day. Use sustainable sourced products.

loozeybug
insider
2 years ago
Earth-friendly tips

I always buy larger sized beauty items, when available. I share everything(health and beauty) by splitting up products into smaller-reusable-containers, so we all get to try new items. I recycle all containers, even the tiny sample sized items. I try to buy organic, because what you but on your body goes down the drain and into the water system. I use washclothes, and try not to use alot of cotton pads or sheets when using toners(sometimes I just use my hands). Buy refills when possible, and recycled packaging, and recycle the packaging.

olkrav319
allstar
2 years ago
green beauty tip

i use a lot of natural products found in my kitchen: baking soda for scrubs, olive oil for makeup remover and hair softener, lemon to highlight hair! no chemicals, no plastic containers! : )

bison61
2 years ago
Earth-friendly beauty tips

I use tote bags, recycle use animal crueltry free products and look for companies that use less packaging

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

deliasnuna
2 years ago
Earth Friendly

I believe this is so important, it is our responsibilty to take care of this beautiful earth. I buy my hair products in refillable bottles, participate in our community recycling program, use reusable bags when shopping, reuse as many products as possible, plant a vegetable garden, conserve water usage by using a drip hose, use water barrels, have a country lawn, quick showers, and full loads of wash. I love to dry clothes on a outdoor clothes line...I love the smell of our bed sheets! I think one of the most important things I do too love our Earth is to make sure my grandchildren help with as many of tese tasks as possible so they understand the importance, and maybe share with a friend, classmate, that does not have the interest or information too make better choices! I just thought of one more, I use organics as much as possible, and support our local farmers. 

finklette
2 years ago

I try to use organic products. Less chemicals, also recycle as much as possible.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend