Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win natural mineral makeup products from Ferro Cosmetics!

Discussion

Enter to win natural mineral makeup products from Ferro Cosmetics!

To celebrate Earth Day, we're giving away 35 natural mineral makeup products from Ferro Cosmetics!

Ferro Giveaway -- starts April 10th

PRIZES:
Ultimate Mineral Foundation: A prestige 3-in-one product that acts as concealer, foundation, and powder in one in a camera-ready Matte HD finish. A celebrity and makeup artist fave, Ultimate Mineral Foundation weightlessly evens out complexion, offers perfection in concealing, buffs away redness, and completely hides blemishes so people see you’re your skin NOT your makeup!

Radiance Mineral Foundation: Ultra light weight and finely milled, Radiance smoothes complexion and evens skin tone leaving the skin with a healthy radiant glow. Soothing 100% natural minerals that are good to the skin shield and protect skin from harmful environmental influences. Extremely water and sweat resistant, so it’s perfect for a day on the yacht, a weekend in Cabo, or a Yoga marathon.

Blush X3 Mineral Color: Blush X3 gives you beautiful, natural looking color using concentrated pure pigments that blend smoothly and evenly, and give the perfect amount of color to skin. Formulated with concentrated pure mineral pigments and mixed with oil absorbing clays and skin soothing minerals. Blush X3 allows you to build color intensity by applying light layers.  Use as long wear eye shadow, apply on top of clear lip gloss for use as lip color, and blend into your favorite top coat or nail strengthener as nail color.

Glow Mineral Bronzers: Glow Mineral Bronzers give your skin a realistic sun-kissed glow in shades that are conducive to your own skin’s own natural pigmentation from the sun. Unlike typical bronzers with a heavy brown/gold/orangy influence, GLOW Mineral Bronzers bathes your skin with 5 different shades to suit your mood, skin tone, or outfit.

Matte Veil Finishing & Priming Powders: Light weightless mineral clays absorb surface oils without pulling vital moisture from your skin and without settling into lines. Completely weightless and almost colorless,  Matte Mineral Veil goes undetected, no matter how many times it’s reapplied.

Crystal Veil Finishing & Priming Powders: Crystal Mineral Veil bathes skin with illuminating, premium crushed minerals that make your skin look absolutely luscious, soft and radiant. It minimizes lines and enlarged pores by bouncing light away from any signs of aging. Crystal Veil is available in 4 lightly-tinted and translucent shades, so it doesn’t interfere or compete with your foundation. Mature skin looks fresh, and ruddy or ashen skin looks alive and glowing.

Eye Candy 15 Hour Mineral Eye Shadow: Pure vegan mineral pigments for the eyes that multi-task as much as you do. We create artistic one of a kind versions with every one of our shades, offering color blends found nowhere else. Over 45 absolutely stunning shades that allow you to build intensity and control the amount of pigment you want. Stays put without creasing, never irritating, always gorgeous. Safe for wear anywhere on the face, lips, and body, so get your creative juices flowing!

Want a chance to win one of these fabulous all-natural makeup prizes? Just fill out this form. Then, share your Earth-friendly beauty tips in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST, Monday, April 23.

Learn more about Ferro Cosmetics here. Read reviews and post your own feedback here.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

107 Replies

vallera
2 years ago
earth day

Jamie18857
2 years ago
Jamie's Earth Friendly Beauty advice

My Earth Friendly Beauty advice is for women and girls of all ages is to use only organic skincare like Simple, joon, and a whole bunch of other brands. Another word of advice of mine is to wash your face once or twice a day because-if you wash it too much it becomes irritated and dry.

msrtst
2 years ago
earth friendly tips

i towel dry my hair and then let it finish drying on it's on.  i also recycle the plastic and glass containers and the cardboard packaging that consumer goods come in.

coco11
insider
2 years ago
Packaging

How conscientious are you of the amount of packaging in some cosmetics?  Many manufacturers have changed to become green or greener.  Have you?

zenaida_alexa
2 years ago
Eco Friendly

I am very contious about the amount of packaging in some cosmetics , I try to  buy packages that are eco friendly 

gee_collins
2 years ago
Earth-freindly beauty tips

I like to recycle and use products that have earth freindly packaging whenever I can.

pawbear
2 years ago
Natural Mineral Products

It's refreshing to cleanse my face with Witch Hazel & it's a great natural product, too.

charliecat31
allstar
2 years ago
recycling cut our garbage in HALF!

angbail
    2 years ago
    Re: Enter to win natural mineral makeup products from Ferro Cosmetics!

i would to try somehing good for my skin and for all other things. thanks

army101wife
    2 years ago
    Earth-friendly beauty tips!

I try to use natural product whenever I can and try to stay with cruelty-free companies. I rely on henna for haircolor whenever I can, rather than chemicals that will end up in wastewater. 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
    Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
    Email to a friend