Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » RSS feeds don't always update

Discussion

RSS feeds don't always update

I noticed one of my RSS feeds didn't update.  There was activity about 2 months ago, but it shows the latest as being from 5 months ago.Tongue out

I use an RSS feed on topics I want to follow, cause right now, you don't get notified of replies on discussions unless YOU started them.  I made the suggestion of following the discussions of other sometime last year, when Tracy was still Community Manager.  They said good idea, but I heard nothing since.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

Supernaturalfan
insider
1 year, 12 months ago
How come nobody is responding?

How come nobody is responding? Hundreds, sometimes thousands of views on my topics, but no responses.Embarassed

Cheryl5752
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Agree!

I look at the top Total Beauty ladies you list and it shows tens of thousands of reviews but no replies/feedback. Does that mean what they are saying is not interesting or are community members being lazy?

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend