Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Facial tighetening serums

Discussion

Facial tighetening serums

Has anyone tried First Aid Beauty serum?  It's relatively inexpensive.  Sephora carries it.

Kendall Malloy  Chicago, IL

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

hairgenius10
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Beauty Serums

I've used several serums but not that one in particular.  There are so many different products out there so the question is what results do you want?  Do you have oily or dry skin?  Is your skin sensitive or can it handle most any product you use?  These are the factors that will matter when choosing a serum or any facial product.

Just like anything I believe that to truly know whether or not it works is to use it daily or whenever recommended along with your daily regimen.  Some people believe in systems, I can see that but sometimes I have favorites from different brands.  With any product you should probably try to use an entire system because some products may have more alcohol where the serum may have none.  It's just like hair products, for some people using the same product line just works better.  I'm not saying that it can't work if you're using neutrogena for example as your toner, cleanser, etc.  For some people, it will matter.

I've never heard of that particular brand but I stick with Clinique, Estee Lauder, etc. because I like their products and they most always are true to what they claim to do.  If the difference is $5-$10 get the good stuff Wink.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend