Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Help with Highlights that turned gray/silver

Discussion

Help with Highlights that turned gray/silver

My unemployed stylist came o my home to do my hair, and messed it up bad!!!! It looks nothing like what i asked for, my highlights turned grayish silver instead of golden blonde like i asked for...

What is the best way to correct them myself inexpensively at home???

Im pretty good at doing my own hair, I shouldve just done it myself in the first place. I need to know exactly what to do and buy to correct the highlights myself PLEASE HELP

I have job interviews coming up and she really damaged my hair and i look awful i think.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years ago
Highlight problem DIY

I am sorry that happened to you. If you are near a Sally Beauty Supply or other beauty supply store, go in and talk to one of the people who work there. I have found them to be very helpful and very knowledgeable, especially when fixing a hair color problem. They may say all you need to do a rinse, and can recommend certain products and how to do it. Good luck.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend