Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » Almay Smart Shade Perfect & Correct Primer - Advertised on Site But Not...

Discussion

Almay Smart Shade Perfect & Correct Primer - Advertised on Site But Not Listed Under Product Reviews

I really don't understand how an advertiser can have an ad posted/running on totalbeauty.com yet the product itself isn't listed under the brand for reviews.  LOL  I don't get it at all.....but maybe its just me.  LOL  Anyway, if anyone is interested, I have used this product on my very fair, very sensitive, combination skin and I just love it.  I am also 43 yrs old and it does a pretty good job at blurring what I don't want others to see too.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

jenn8779
allstar
2 years ago
Also Far Too Many Discontinued Almay Items too....Sigh

It's also becoming painful to wade through all the discontinued products STILL listed on this site under the Almay brand.  Totalbeauty is in bad need of some serious Spring cleaning.  Oh, and for the primer...LOL.  Today its an ad on the community home page too.  Sad, really.

MissXu
elite
2 years ago
Almay and TotalBeauty

TotalBeauty as you may have noticed lack a lot of new products that consumers can buy simply because they haven't updated it into their datatbase yet. If you want to reccommend adding it, that's exactly what this section is for: Beauty Products to Add to the Review Section! Thanks for sharing, and I hope the add the product soon too!

jenn8779
allstar
2 years ago
STILL Not Listed........Site Sadly Out of Date

I originally posted this 3 weeks ago when Almay had the product advertsied on this site....even though it wasn't listed so we could read reviews or post reviews.  And when I checked today, ITS STILL NOT LISTED!  This site is in some sad need of major updating.  TB, you should be ashamed!

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
2 Months and STILL Not Listed..........Truly Sad, This Site

I had to check today just to see if this product had been loaded but no, of course not!  Not only are hardly any of Almay newest products listed on the site but the brand is so littered with sadly out of date discontinued products that its hard to wade through the brand to find anything currently being sold.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend