Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a bottle of essie

Discussion

Enter to win a bottle of essie

We're giving away 200 bottles of essie's limited edition nail color "Barefoot in Blue" -- designed to encourage people to go barefoot with can't-miss toes in recognition of "One Day Without Shoes" on April 10.

Millions of children live without proper footwear, exposing them to injury and disease every day. To address this worldwide issue, essie cosmetics and TOMS Shoes have partnered to spread awareness through "One Day Without Shoes." To participate in this global cause, kick off your shoes on April 10th and show others what it's like to be without proper footwear in your everyday life.

Enter to win essie Barefoot in Blue

In honor of "One Day Without Shoes" essie cosmetics created "Barefoot in Blue" -- and we're giving away 200 bottles of it!

To learn more about "One Day Without Shoes" visit the website here.

To enter, just fill out this form. Then, post your barefoot photos to Pinterest, our Facebook page, or in the comments below to show your support.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

32 Replies

trudikj
2 years ago
ESSIE

Yay new polish to start the spring out with AND I encourage EVERYONE that has not bought TOMS shoes do it now! Thanks

constanza_oller_de_moore
2 years ago
Re: Enter to win a bottle of essie

I love essy gosh and i need a pedi so bad >.< my phone is so mean is not letting me upload.

ibanadine
2 years ago
Barefoot Support

Bare feet in DC

ibanadine
2 years ago
MY Feet My Feet

Bare feet in DC

yazzy
2 years ago
one day without shoes!

April 10Smile
IMG_0993.JPG

volta
elite
2 years ago
Re: Enter to win a bottle of essie

So I need a manicure desperately. I wanted to wait a few days until I did that before taking the picture. My shoes tore up my feet. :-( So PLEASE, ignore my swollen and blister-covered feet. I know they're disgusting, but I wanted to make sure I remembered to get this picture up in time. :-/

Cienna
2 years ago
One Day Without Shoes

I love this new color by Essie, and I would love to win a bottle!  I think this is a great cause, and I would love to thank Essie, Toms Shoes, as well as TotalBeauty!  I would love to show my feet, but my computer's camera is being tempermental at the moment. 

shahsa1
2 years ago
Essie give away

Essie is helping Tom's do something great-just came from Ulta tries to get a blue polish and someone beat me to the last bootle

RandomReactions
2 years ago
One Day Without Shoes!

Lake House.jpg

laroyal
2 years ago
one day without shoes!

feet.jpg

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend