Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a bottle of essie

Discussion

Enter to win a bottle of essie

We're giving away 200 bottles of essie's limited edition nail color "Barefoot in Blue" -- designed to encourage people to go barefoot with can't-miss toes in recognition of "One Day Without Shoes" on April 10.

Millions of children live without proper footwear, exposing them to injury and disease every day. To address this worldwide issue, essie cosmetics and TOMS Shoes have partnered to spread awareness through "One Day Without Shoes." To participate in this global cause, kick off your shoes on April 10th and show others what it's like to be without proper footwear in your everyday life.

Enter to win essie Barefoot in Blue

In honor of "One Day Without Shoes" essie cosmetics created "Barefoot in Blue" -- and we're giving away 200 bottles of it!

To learn more about "One Day Without Shoes" visit the website here.

To enter, just fill out this form. Then, post your barefoot photos to Pinterest, our Facebook page, or in the comments below to show your support.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

32 Replies

jadorezrg
2 years ago
One Day Without Shoes

Essie x Toms

I Love Toms and Essie (Hard to tell, but I'm wearing Essie Shine of the Times on my toes). Great awareness campaign and great giveaway... Good luck to everyone!

lynn2u54022
insider
2 years ago
day without shoes

I think this is a really great concept - (one that I will participate and share with others) but to assume that someone has acess to a cell phone w/camera or a digital camera is the same as assuming that all people have shoes to wear - 

andie
allstar
2 years ago
show your support for "one day without shoes".

having trouble with the picture from my phone so no pic. this is a great cause and will spread the word about april 10. i also love essie nail polish really hope i win one the color looks so nice.

beckyperki
insider
2 years ago
One Day Without Shoes! My toes!

One Day without shoes!

alivia1
insider
2 years ago
Showing Support!

Not to fond of posting pics of my feet but this is well worth it! Showing support for the millions of children who don't have access to decent shoes or shoes at all! I think this is an awesome contest! IMG_20120330_200549.jpg

cynthia_chambers
insider
2 years ago
Barefoot in Blue

I am in full support of project Barefoot in Blue.  I will take my shoes off to show my support, but I don;t have the access to show it on the site.  I would still like to be able to have a chance to win a essie prize.  I am fully in support of, and would love to still be able to enter.  Thanks Laughing

poohro
insider
2 years ago
One Day without Shoes ~ Barefoot In Blue

I'm totally behind this cause. I will spread the word on social media. I don't have access to upload a photo of my feet though. Appreciate the opportunity to wear Essie polish on April 10th in support.

bittypeep
2 years ago
RE Win a bottle of Essie

pedicureBarefoot in Blue looks like a great color for summer... hope I win

jenn8779
allstar
2 years ago
TB - What About Those of Us Who Have No Way to Upload a Pic??!!!!

Unfortunately, I have no technology that will allow me to take a picture of my barefeet and upload it to the site.  While I appreciate socaila media, I don't ahve a fancy camera and also no $$$$ to go out buy one.  I wish you folks would be a little more fair to rest of us and eliminate the need for the picture upload.

toddfan
allstar
2 years ago
feet

I wouldn't even know how to put a photo online. I basically point and click! Even if I'm not eligable to win, I do like the color!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend