Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » Question for my nail tech homework...need THREE answers!

Discussion

Question for my nail tech homework...need THREE answers!

Please share your experiences at the nail salon. This can include good things or bad things.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

powerwoman033
elite
2 years ago
Re: Question for my nail tech homework...need THREE answers!

Hi spikiki,

I would love to help you with your homework!  My nail salon experiences have been good for the most part.  I have had my cuticles cut too far a few times but that happens.  I guess my biggest issue with the nail salons around where I live is the techs don't talk to me.  They are always talking to each other (in a different language), but never to me.  I so do not have a problem with different ethnicities at all, I just always feel like I'm missing out on the joke.  I would so much prefer that they at least try to talk to me.  My favorite part is the massage.  My feet hurt often and that always feels good.  My salon is clean which is super important to me!  I get great, long-lasting nail work done that I get to enjoy for quite a while to come!  I really hope this helps!Smile

MissXu
elite
2 years ago
Nail Salon

Hmm, I've had realitively good experiences from the salons I've gone to get to get my nails done. I suppose the facility could be cleaner, but I wouldn't be one to complain. It's just nice to get pampered and have someone else paint my nails for me, and I used to not know how to cut my nails if my life depended on it, but now I can fairly cut and paint my own nails. So I feel going to the nail salon a few rare times in my life has taught me quite a bit. :) 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend