Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » What is a good and cheap face primer and concealer?

Discussion

What is a good and cheap face primer and concealer?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

powerwoman033
elite
2 years ago
Re: What is a good and cheap face primer and concealer?

ELF cosmetics (eyes,lips,face) has quality natural products for pextremely good prices.  You can go there website or ELF products are available at Target stores. For your primer, I would suggest:

e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer

Transform your face into a flawless and smooth canvas with the Mineral Infused Face Primer. Developed to combat against excess oil, flaky dryness, enlarged pores and fine lines. This clear multipurpose skin primer will prepare your skin so makeup goes on evenly for a long lasting satin finish.  This only costs $6.00!

For your concealer I would suggest:

e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush

Conceal and heal your acne with on the spot treatment. The medicated formula has active Salicylic Acid & Tea Tree Oil to clear blemishes and reduce scarring. The soft taklon bristle brush aids in creating a natural looking coverage under or over makeup so blemishes disappear and your true beauty shines through.  This costs $3.00.

AND/OR....

e.l.f. Studio Complete Coverage Concealer

Savvy beauty shoppers rejoice—now there is no need to buy new concealer from season to season for meeting the different needs your skin tone may have. e.l.f. introduces a sleek quad compact filled with four brilliant, customizable concealers ranging from light, medium and dark shades. A must have for anyone’s makeup kit these highly pigmented, professionally formulated concealers offer ultimate coverage to disguise a range of boo-boos and flaws including blemishes, dark circles, redness and uneven skin-tone for a flawless, makeup artist finish!  This also costs $3.00!

I hope this answers your question!Smile

TeresaDouglas
2 years ago

Cover Girl CG Smoothers is a good concealer, and it's affordably priced at the drugstore. I'm a big fan of their products in general, especially when I need to save money.

SUPERSTAR5.0
1 year, 12 months ago
Good and Cheap Foundation and Concealer!

A good foundation is Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup and a good concealer is a stick kind of looks like chalk in the bottle or lipstick but trust me it really does work.Laughing

ruby_chang
insider
2 years ago

Hey powerwoman033

i'm actually a fan of the e.l.f brand too and have try some of their products n loving it but i can't find some things that i need at my local target store...so i was looking for drugstore brand that is good and still affordable...anyways thanks for the suggestions and let me know if u recommend some other brand

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend