Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a pair of Joico K-PAK hair products!

Discussion

Enter to win a pair of Joico K-PAK hair products!

In celebration of Joico's new web series, "Drab to Fab" with Damien Carney, we're giving away 10 fabulous prize packs containing two fabulous Joico K-PAK products!

Joico K-PAK Giveaway

K-PAK Thermal Design Foam
Weightless, alcohol-free foam protects hair from dryness and dullness caused by thermal styling as well as leaving hair strong and healthy. Delivers exceptional body, volume and support for any hairstyle. Gives hair exceptional flexible hold without a hard or tacky feel.

K-PAK Protect and Shine Serum
This shine serum, featuring K-PAK's Keratin Silicone Complex, protects, polishes and seals the cuticle while helping to prevent split ends and frizziness. Hair is left glossy, healthy and weightless. Nourishes and moisturizes hair as well as protects against further damage.

To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share what makes you fabulous in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on March 26, 2012. We'll announce 10 winners later that day.

Make sure you check out the web series on Facebook here!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

53 Replies

powerwoman033
elite
2 years ago
Re: Enter to win a pair of Joico K-PAK hair products!

Does anyone know who won?

MissXu
elite
2 years ago
Who won?

I'm curious about who won to, early congrats to the winners though! 

MssDani
allstar
2 years ago
Re: Enter to win a pair of Joico K-PAK hair products!

I received an email back on March 26th stating that I had won. I guess the only way you know if you won is checking your email.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend