Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a pair of Joico K-PAK hair products!

Discussion

Enter to win a pair of Joico K-PAK hair products!

In celebration of Joico's new web series, "Drab to Fab" with Damien Carney, we're giving away 10 fabulous prize packs containing two fabulous Joico K-PAK products!

Joico K-PAK Giveaway

K-PAK Thermal Design Foam
Weightless, alcohol-free foam protects hair from dryness and dullness caused by thermal styling as well as leaving hair strong and healthy. Delivers exceptional body, volume and support for any hairstyle. Gives hair exceptional flexible hold without a hard or tacky feel.

K-PAK Protect and Shine Serum
This shine serum, featuring K-PAK's Keratin Silicone Complex, protects, polishes and seals the cuticle while helping to prevent split ends and frizziness. Hair is left glossy, healthy and weightless. Nourishes and moisturizes hair as well as protects against further damage.

To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share what makes you fabulous in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on March 26, 2012. We'll announce 10 winners later that day.

Make sure you check out the web series on Facebook here!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

53 Replies

janet_evans
insider
2 years ago
Re: Enter to win a pair of Joico K-PAK hair products!

being a mom makes me fabulous!

nandagaona
insider
2 years ago
Re: Enter to win a pair of Joico K-PAK hair products!

I would love to win this Joico prize!  I am fabulous because I am reaching middle ages and embracing it.

amy_hunt
2 years ago
I'm FAB-U-LOUS!

I feel fabulous when I've worked out and done my hair and makeup. With two young boys, it's a feat!! 

nedsped
2 years ago
FABULOUS

My parents opposing genes, make me fabulous! I can wear any hair color, across the board because my Mom is Nordic and my Pops is European!! Plus, my eyes are gold, although green would have mad me much happier!!Wink

sarah_beth13
2 years ago
I'M FABULOUS!!

I'm fabulous because I am a 33 year old woman who has lived with chronic pain for the last 14 years and I haven't let it take me down!!  I am in control of my life an forever fabulous!!  Kiss

champ76
2 years ago
Enter to win a pair of Joico K-PAK hair products!

What makes me fabulous is having confidence knowing that I can do anything that I put my mind to !

loozeybug
insider
2 years ago
what makes me fabulous

I don't really think of myself as fabulous, but I do feel fab when I have on a great outfit, and hair and make-up is looking good. My family all think I'm fabulous because I am always there for everyone else before myself.

bison61
2 years ago
what makes you fabulous

what makes me fabulous is I'm not afraid to try something new-hairstyle makeup or clothes

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Mishashawnea
insider
2 years ago
I'm Fabulous Because...

I'm fabulous because Jesus made me. I believe I'm beautiful inside & hopefully on the outside! I love fixing & playing with my hair & trying new hair products.

rust_hawk
2 years ago
me

What makes me fabulous is my outlook and calm temperament.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend