Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a pair of Joico K-PAK hair products!

Discussion

Enter to win a pair of Joico K-PAK hair products!

In celebration of Joico's new web series, "Drab to Fab" with Damien Carney, we're giving away 10 fabulous prize packs containing two fabulous Joico K-PAK products!

Joico K-PAK Giveaway

K-PAK Thermal Design Foam
Weightless, alcohol-free foam protects hair from dryness and dullness caused by thermal styling as well as leaving hair strong and healthy. Delivers exceptional body, volume and support for any hairstyle. Gives hair exceptional flexible hold without a hard or tacky feel.

K-PAK Protect and Shine Serum
This shine serum, featuring K-PAK's Keratin Silicone Complex, protects, polishes and seals the cuticle while helping to prevent split ends and frizziness. Hair is left glossy, healthy and weightless. Nourishes and moisturizes hair as well as protects against further damage.

To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share what makes you fabulous in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on March 26, 2012. We'll announce 10 winners later that day.

Make sure you check out the web series on Facebook here!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

53 Replies

Linda2000
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Fabulous

My cheerful attitude makes me fabulous.

miriama59
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Friends

I love my friends and have some really great ones. They keep me fabulous by supporting me and encouraging me to get on with my life even though there have been some really tough times. And I treat my friends well. I love them and would do anything for them.

tiffany_gallehugh
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to win a pair of Joico K-PAK hair products!

tiffany_gallehugh
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago
What makes me fabulous?

Eating clean,exercising,good skincare,the love of makeup and fashion,my high heels and my husband and son.What more can a girl ask for?

Gingerpye
insider
2 years, 1 month ago

One word - Empathy!

azdrienne
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago

What makes me fabulous is my loyalty to my friends and family. I love them all and make sure to show it!

My3Sons3
insider
2 years, 1 month ago

My boys telling me how much they love me makes me fabulous.

slagoon
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago
I'm fabulous because I'm me

I don't worry about what other people say about me. I am me without apologies. I'm not going to change that.

Bootifull
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Joico K-Pak prize pack

What makes me fabulous is that I'm open-minded, I have a positive attitude, and I love people. I'm more than willing to make changes to make life better and be content with what I can not change. And if I win this prize I then can also look fabulous!

evet
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago
What makes me fabulous is a change

The sunshine coming out for Spring, helps my skin and makes me ready for new experiences. 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend