Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a pair of Joico K-PAK hair products!

Discussion

Enter to win a pair of Joico K-PAK hair products!

In celebration of Joico's new web series, "Drab to Fab" with Damien Carney, we're giving away 10 fabulous prize packs containing two fabulous Joico K-PAK products!

Joico K-PAK Giveaway

K-PAK Thermal Design Foam
Weightless, alcohol-free foam protects hair from dryness and dullness caused by thermal styling as well as leaving hair strong and healthy. Delivers exceptional body, volume and support for any hairstyle. Gives hair exceptional flexible hold without a hard or tacky feel.

K-PAK Protect and Shine Serum
This shine serum, featuring K-PAK's Keratin Silicone Complex, protects, polishes and seals the cuticle while helping to prevent split ends and frizziness. Hair is left glossy, healthy and weightless. Nourishes and moisturizes hair as well as protects against further damage.

To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share what makes you fabulous in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on March 26, 2012. We'll announce 10 winners later that day.

Make sure you check out the web series on Facebook here!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

53 Replies

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to win a pair of Joico K-PAK hair products!

I would love to win this! What makes me fabulous is that I always am put together, not matter where or when! 

volta
elite
2 years, 1 month ago

What makes me fabulous is that I don't care what people think of me when I choose to wear a combination of bold colors--any time or any where. No one should be afraid of color! <3

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
My attitude makes me fabulous! I'm really good at finding the good in everything! :)

powerwoman033
elite
2 years, 1 month ago

I would love to win this Joico prize!  I am fabulous because I am ebracing my gray hair and keeping it natural!Tongue out

toddfan
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago
fab

I'm  aging and embracng it !? Well, trying at least!

angelpumpkin
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
FabUlous

What makes me fabulous is having a positive attitude....being fabulous is about feeling fabulous....and that is an inside job.  Exercise, rest, hydration, good nutrition, great products help - but let it start with your mind.

pawbear
2 years, 1 month ago
What makes me fabulous.

I wake up, grab a cup of coffee and bible and head out to the patio. Read awhile, gaze into space, and play with puppies and it doesn't matter if I look a bit messy. If I had known how great old age could be I wouldn't have wasted time getting here.

yestfl
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
What make me fabulous!

What makes me fabulous is my accent! I think it's pretty awesome. :) Also my thick brown curly hair. I can style it anyway I want it, even if it's a little crazy sometimes.

poohro
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Joico K-Pak Fabulous Hair Products

What makes me fabulous is I apply the Fab to Drab hair tips I learned from Damien Carney. I change my look to fit the occasion or event & I follow the trends so that my hairstyle is never out-dated. I still take my face shape, age group and hair type into consideration before I take on a new look.

heidindg
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago
What makes me fabulous

Courage to try new looks and think outside the box!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend