Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » What is the best hair removal laser to use?

Discussion

What is the best hair removal laser to use?

Hello,

I want to go for laser hair removal treatments and want to know which laser is the best to use. I'm white, have brown hair, not really tanned in the areas I would want to treat, medium thick hair. Please give your valuable suggestions.

Thanks in advance

miami laser hair removal

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years ago
I've been using the Tria Beauty Hair removal

It works really well on dark hair. My hair is blonde on my legs so although it has really softened the texture and you can barely tell hair is there, it is still growing, For my underarms and bikini line, which is dark hair, it removed most of it with in about 8-10 months. My sister started using it and said she could tell a huge difference within the first couple of of treatments. 

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years ago
I've been using the Tria Beauty Hair removal

It works really well on dark hair. My hair is blonde on my legs so although it has really softened the texture and you can barely tell hair is there, it is still growing, For my underarms and bikini line, which is dark hair, it removed most of it with in about 8-10 months. My sister started using it and said she could tell a huge difference within the first couple of of treatments. 

Check out my blog reviews/journal updates on the Tria: 

http://mystylespot.blogspot.com/2011/10/tria-laser-hair-removal-journal-update.html

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend