Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Stretch Marks & Moistureizer

Discussion

Stretch Marks & Moistureizer

What is your favorite moistureizer for stretch marks?  My husband and I thinking about another child and I never used any moistureizer my first pregnancy.  I am interested in anyones take on if it will really work or not or what your suggestions are.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

tamarastove
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: Stretch Marks & Moistureizer

Invicible scars can work out for you. I too had stretch marks but i rapidly gained weight recently due to which stretch marks started appearing on my breast and armpits. A doctor recommended me proper home care as in proper vitamins intake, keeping the affected moisturized and things related, and this cream invicible scars. It's really working now.

RaraGiggles89
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Bio oil

Bio Oil is Brillaint for stretch marks! Also, serums with a rose hip extract would help with any skin marks!

Hope this helps & good luck!! :)

Jra
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Mamma Mio

Mamma Mio is a great line for stretch marks and it works wonders. Its won so many awards and is a really great product. You can only get it online though. Its a bit pricey but its well worth it.

Liliann19
2 years, 1 month ago
Hello!

When I was pregnant the only thing I used on my belly was a vitamin e lotion. It helped with my dry skin and it helped with the stretching of the skin. I only have a couple of stretch marks and they are not very noticable.

Hope that helps! 

-L (:

TeresaDouglas
2 years, 1 month ago

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter For Stretch Marks is a great product to use during pregnancy. Some of my pregnant friends recommend it highly for preventing stretch marks. You can use it on lower-body stretch marks (legs and buttocks) as well as your belly.

catalinahx
insider
2 years, 1 month ago

C. Booth has a apricot firming lotion I absolutely adore. I have two kids myself and didn't use anything to prevent stretch marks. That lotion has helped a lot in fading the ones I do have, which are mostly around my arms and belly. Smells nice, too.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend