Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Healthy nails

Discussion

Healthy nails

What are the best products for nail growth? How often should you refrain from painting your nails? I know they need time to breath

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

powerwoman033
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
Re: Healthy nails

I love the  Perfect Formula Strengthen & Seal Sheer Pink Gel Coat finger nail treatment.   This gel coat creates a thick, protein-rich coating that helps strengthen, seal, and protect natural nails so they grow more beautifully. And, the sheer pink color adds a rosy glow that complements every skin tone.  You apply this to your nail before anything else and repeat this once a week.  If you wear this, and take it off and immediately reapply every week, you will see results!  My nails were never healthy until I found and started using this product.  Make sure you always have a coat of this on to maintain your healthy nails.  You can find this at QVC, Sephora, and most beauty supply stores.  Wink

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend