Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a pair of Blistex Intensive Hand Creams!

Discussion

Enter to win a pair of Blistex Intensive Hand Creams!

We're giving away 5 pairs of Blistex Intensive Hand Creams -- and you could win!

Trusted for over 60 years as a gold standard in treating dry, chapped and cracked lips, Blistex is bringing its extensive moisturizing expertise to the hands. This cream combines ingredients like glycerin, silicone, chamomile and other extracts to hydrate, soften, protect and soothe skin.

Enter to win Blistex Intensive Hand Cream

It only takes a simple dab of this intensive cream to deliver superb moisturization, keep hands feeling silky smooth, and protect them from damage. Blistex Intensive Hand Cream is offered in scented and fragrance-free versions and is now available at over 1500 Walmart stores.

To enter to win, just fill out this form. Then, share what you're most looking forward to in Spring beauty trends in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, March 19. We'll announce 5 winners later that day.

Can't wait to get your hands on Blistex Intensive Hand Cream? Visit your local Walmart to purchase a tube of your own!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

47 Replies

SadieLee
2 years, 1 month ago
Relax & Enjoy Spring

I am spending lots of time outside! I use a light moisturizer, some blush & a sweep of peachy blush!

Too Easy!

sheryl_kerby
2 years, 1 month ago
Spring

Looking forward to shedding the layers of clothing to thinner fabric that lets you move.

jeni27
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago
what I am looking forward to in spring beauty trends

The thing that I am looking forward to in spring beauty trends would be the new haircare with sun protection like hair creams with sunscreen in them so that my hair doesn't get so damaged and dry from the sun.

sportimonki13
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago
Colors and Prints!

I'm looking forward to fun springtime colors, like maybe some pastels? I'm also looking forward to fun prints and some new styles to add to my wardrobe!!

intrigue1
2 years, 1 month ago
Spring Beauty Trends

I'm looking forward to the Peachy pastels and the Modern Cat Eye look that I read about.

mink88
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to win a pair of Blistex Intensive Hand Creams!

I LOVE the bright colors.

lynne_moore
2 years, 1 month ago
spring

flowers flowers and more flowers

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend