Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a pair of Blistex Intensive Hand Creams!

Discussion

Enter to win a pair of Blistex Intensive Hand Creams!

We're giving away 5 pairs of Blistex Intensive Hand Creams -- and you could win!

Trusted for over 60 years as a gold standard in treating dry, chapped and cracked lips, Blistex is bringing its extensive moisturizing expertise to the hands. This cream combines ingredients like glycerin, silicone, chamomile and other extracts to hydrate, soften, protect and soothe skin.

Enter to win Blistex Intensive Hand Cream

It only takes a simple dab of this intensive cream to deliver superb moisturization, keep hands feeling silky smooth, and protect them from damage. Blistex Intensive Hand Cream is offered in scented and fragrance-free versions and is now available at over 1500 Walmart stores.

To enter to win, just fill out this form. Then, share what you're most looking forward to in Spring beauty trends in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, March 19. We'll announce 5 winners later that day.

Can't wait to get your hands on Blistex Intensive Hand Cream? Visit your local Walmart to purchase a tube of your own!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

47 Replies

nikkiq
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Most Looking Forward Spring beauty trends

Look forward new line of makeup , clothes and sunscreen

maria_urena
2 years, 1 month ago
looking forward to in spring.

to glow,glow,glow!

laurel_klem
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Spring Beauty

I'm looking forward to fresh hair styles and skin with tan and bronzers.

chealy215
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to win a pair of Blistex Intensive Hand Creams!

I'm mostly excited about color blocking! I think that's gonna be big this year! Clothes and makeup.

galelinda
2 years, 1 month ago
Enter to win a pair of Blistex Intensive Hand Creams!

I am looking forward to baring more healthy skin to the warm sun.

iamKulsum
2 years, 1 month ago
Nails!

I am looking forward to bright nail polish colors! 

denyap22
2 years, 1 month ago
Beauty Trends

I'm really lokking forward to a pedicure and wearing the great new colors,

bcript
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Blistex Hand Cream

I'm most looking forward to sandals. I can't wait to see what's new this year. I'm also thrilled with the bright colors in eye shadows.

edithcombs
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
What I'm looking forward to in Spring beauty trends.

I'm always looking for what is new and trendy at the moment.  I'm really looking forward to the warmer weather; so that I can start wearing my shorts & tank tops.  I am also looking for what new hair styles/cuts, what new colors in make-up, what sandles are hot this spring.   I am also looking forward to deciding which of these new trends I want to delve into.

chichijunk
2 years ago
spring beauty trends

I'm looking forward to NOT having dry, cracked, flaking winter skin this spring - that's what I'm looking forward to most! I hate the toll that winter takes on my skin from my face, to my cuticles, and down to my toes. Winter completely dries me out and I feel like I'm made out of cardboard no matter what and how much product I put on. Blistex, bring on spring! I'm ready!!

chichijunk at cs dot com

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend