Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a pair of Blistex Intensive Hand Creams!

Discussion

Enter to win a pair of Blistex Intensive Hand Creams!

We're giving away 5 pairs of Blistex Intensive Hand Creams -- and you could win!

Trusted for over 60 years as a gold standard in treating dry, chapped and cracked lips, Blistex is bringing its extensive moisturizing expertise to the hands. This cream combines ingredients like glycerin, silicone, chamomile and other extracts to hydrate, soften, protect and soothe skin.

Enter to win Blistex Intensive Hand Cream

It only takes a simple dab of this intensive cream to deliver superb moisturization, keep hands feeling silky smooth, and protect them from damage. Blistex Intensive Hand Cream is offered in scented and fragrance-free versions and is now available at over 1500 Walmart stores.

To enter to win, just fill out this form. Then, share what you're most looking forward to in Spring beauty trends in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, March 19. We'll announce 5 winners later that day.

Can't wait to get your hands on Blistex Intensive Hand Cream? Visit your local Walmart to purchase a tube of your own!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

47 Replies

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago
SPRING TRENDS

I am looking forwaard to all of the bright & vibrant colors that are so popular in clothes.

justrebecca
2 years, 1 month ago
Can't Wait for Spring Beauty Trends

I can't wait for bright neon colors. Capris, Tank Tops, Maxi Dresses and Sandals. More Skin!!!!

amanda_crawford
2 years, 1 month ago
Spring beauty trends

Looking forward to highlights for spring.

jsaphire
2 years, 1 month ago
Beauty Trends

I'm looking forward to bright colors in makeup and clothing.

buddysmom100
2 years, 1 month ago
Blistex hand cream giveaway

I can't wait to shed all of those layers of clothing from the winter. I like short sleeved shirts, shorts, skirts, and anything else NOT winter.

sharon_sinerius_bloor
2 years, 1 month ago
What I'm looking forward to this spring:

flowy, light fabrics, bright bold colors, sandals, hats, and sunshine!!

whiteivy999
2 years, 1 month ago
spring beauty trends

cant wait for colorful pedicures and sexy sandals!

brooke_prout
2 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to win a pair of Blistex Intensive Hand Creams!

I'm excited to the coral/tangerine color trend and funky, bright nails!

loozeybug
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Most looking forward to in Spring Beauty

I'm looking forward to the bright color trend, and the espadrille wedge sandal trend.

kleiman
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Blistex Intensive Hand Creams Giveaway!

What am I most looking forward to in Spring Beauty Trends? I'd have to say, hands down (that was a sick joke since the contest is for a hand ceam) are all the very bright colors this year. Although the "alleged: color of the season is Tangerine orange, the fact is anything goes. You can mix bright colors in make up and clothing, something that is such a deviation from the last few years where the trend was more toward the boring, nudes or natural look. I love bright colors and it will be interesting tio see what people do wear. Bright colors in make up can be worn by women. I've seen every color of the spectrum of the rainbow being sold and bought by older and young women. Also, in the past, generally, these very bright colors were only made by low end, discount brands However now, these gorgeous bright colors are being made by the high end brands and sold in the high end department stores. The brightest colors are the ones that seem to sell out first. I've evn seen some wild looks like opague blue, purple and green lipsticks. That, for me, is a little too much but it'll be nice  to see bright colors for a change, something that always uplifts my spirits and most people's mood in general.

Thank you for this giveaway and good luck to all.

Dlori

kleimanlaw at aol dot com 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend