Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a pair of Blistex Intensive Hand Creams!

Discussion

Enter to win a pair of Blistex Intensive Hand Creams!

We're giving away 5 pairs of Blistex Intensive Hand Creams -- and you could win!

Trusted for over 60 years as a gold standard in treating dry, chapped and cracked lips, Blistex is bringing its extensive moisturizing expertise to the hands. This cream combines ingredients like glycerin, silicone, chamomile and other extracts to hydrate, soften, protect and soothe skin.

Enter to win Blistex Intensive Hand Cream

It only takes a simple dab of this intensive cream to deliver superb moisturization, keep hands feeling silky smooth, and protect them from damage. Blistex Intensive Hand Cream is offered in scented and fragrance-free versions and is now available at over 1500 Walmart stores.

To enter to win, just fill out this form. Then, share what you're most looking forward to in Spring beauty trends in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, March 19. We'll announce 5 winners later that day.

Can't wait to get your hands on Blistex Intensive Hand Cream? Visit your local Walmart to purchase a tube of your own!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

47 Replies

engineergirl123
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Spring Beauty Trends

I guess purple is going to be trending a lot this spring. I really like that color, and I am looking forward to it. 

cynthia_chambers
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Spring Trends

I am looking forward to light, airy colors, reds oranges,limes.  With the Maxi style back it should be really fun to see all the ways we style it up for the up coming seasons!  I can't wait!

powerwoman033
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
Re: What you're most looking forward to in Spring beauty trends

I look forward to a few things.  First, natural skin is in.  I love the natural look and I am so ready to rock a soft smokey eye with a perfect nude lipstick.  Second, my bushy eyebrows are finally back in, yeah!!  Third, as far as clothing, I can't wait to pick up a few coral items (the most flattering color for all skin tones) and I love the cold shoulder tops!  People always say that no matter how old you are, your shoulders are always sexy and I couldn't agree more!

petritia_selvi
2 years, 1 month ago
spring beauty trends

looking forward for more nail polish colors and more bright colored dresses

pawbear
2 years, 1 month ago
Summer beauty

How great to have sun kissed skin & a bronze tone rather than pasty winter paleness! From sun or a bottle, it sure does give a healthy glow. Can't wait to be outside most of the time again.

Infinite_Dreams
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
excited...

Excited for all the great fantastic new bright nail polishes and lacquers that are coming out. I'm not usually one for bright colors, but its hard to not be attracted to them.

23Amber
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Tangerine Dream

I love orange and am so looking forward to buying and wearing more of my "tangerine dream" color and, of course planting my garden!

miriama59
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Spring..

I love the tangerines and the neons I have seen.  Bright, eye-popping colors. After this long, cold, winter  I am happy to imagine a warmer time coming.

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
I"m really loving orange lips right now! They are so edgy and fun!

lynn2u54022
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
spring beauty trends

no green for me - I already know it's not my best color - I've already purchase some color block items.  I bought some really cool espedrille wedge peeptoes that I'm gonna wear on Sat.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend