Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » Must have nail polish colours.

Discussion

Must have nail polish colours.

I have recently discovered a new passion - NAIL POLISHES. 

So, I must ask you guys - What do you think are the must-have colours? What colours do you wear every day and what colours you like the most.

And of course, talk about you favourite nail polishes brand. 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

8 Replies

MissXu
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Currently Wearing

Right now, I'm wearing Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri nail polishes in blue and silver. (Might do a review) Will update when I do! :) 

TeresaDouglas
2 years ago
Re: Must have nail polish colours.

My favorite brand of nail polish is OPI. I don't have to do very many touch-ups when I use OPI in comparison to other nail polishes.

As for colors, I love so many of them. Bright neon colors and shimmery neutrals are my favorites in warm weather (when I do both my fingers and toes). I also love reds, purples, and deep blue.

catalinahx
insider
2 years ago

My favorite brands are China Glaze and Revlon. Of course all the basic favorites like OPI and such, but most people can't afford to buy those in bulk on a regular basis.

Essie's Shine of The Times from their new Luxeffects collection is an absolute must have for any nail polish addict. I think everyone needs the basic colors in their collection: White, black, nude, red, etc.

Holo nail polishes are also very nice to have, but most are on the expensive side.

Mysterylady
allstar
2 years ago

OPI is definately my favorite brand. It doesn't chip as often as other brands. But make sure to use base and top coat too, to make your polish last longer. My favorite colors are girly colors like red, pink, and lavander. And anything with glitter!

MssDani
allstar
2 years ago
Re: Must have nail polish colors.

My favorite nail polish brand: Essie

Favorite top coat: Seche Vite top coat (if you have not tried this one you must, it is amazing!!!)

Favorite base coat: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Base Coat and Strengthener

Some of my favorites are:

Essie Bachlorette Bash, Love Story, Sugar Daddy, Sand Tropez

L'Oreal Caught Red-Handed

spikiki
insider
2 years ago
Sinful colors

I think sinful colors are great, but since they can wear off quick, use an essie topcoat ;)

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years ago
REd and pink but I LOVE all colors and am always wanting to try something new!

toddfan
allstar
1 year, 12 months ago
Nails

I like OPI, Essie, Hard as nails. There are a lot of good brands! My best colors are reds,charcoal,plum...I preger darker,muted shades.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend