Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » I just have to share this

Discussion

I just have to share this

I started using biotin a few years ago, and before then I've always tried to grow my hair long but it would get about mid back and stop. well its grown like crazy this last year and I think it has to do with the biotin. Its longer then it has even been! It seems so healthy too and my nails have gotten stronger as well! 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

8 Replies

jbynum
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Biotin

What is Biotin and where do I get? I have a rather big bald spot in the top of my head and would like to know more about this product, if you mind!!! The rest of my hair grows fine and with this product that you are talking about, it will probably grow even more. So will you please tell me about Biotin? I do the same thing, I rub and massage my head to try and stimulate it- and I pray that GOD gives me back my crown and glory. So if this product can help with that--I want it!!!!

Thanks,

JB

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
Re: I just have to share this

JB, you can get Biotin and many other helpful beauty supplements at www.swansonvitamins.com. They have great prices and a huge selection of high quality products. I rely on them exclusively for my supplement needs.

The power of prayer is so wonderful! It is greater than any beauty product man could ever make. Keep relying on the Lord to restore your hair, and he will deliver it to you!

LittleBunny
elite
2 years ago
Rosemary oil

Another thing that I think is great for hair growth is rosemary essential oil. You'll need to dilute it with a carrier oiol(like olive oil or jojoba oil), and use it for your scalp massages. It's all natural, inexpensive, and will really improve the health of your hair!!

"If God is for us, then who can be against us?"

amanda_rogers
1 year, 12 months ago

O'Right's Hair Tonics for him and her are another great product available that helps with hair loss.  They are formulated with natural and organic ingredients, providing an antibacterial effect.  Therefore, this product elimates dandruff, odors, and itching while improving the scalps microcirculation.  I have heard nothing but excellent reviews on this product!! 

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 1 month ago

Biotin is great! I also think that scalp massages are a great way to stimulate hair growth. I give myself a scalp massage every day and pray, thanking God for healthy and strong hair while I do it, and I have seen wonderful results!

toddfan
allstar
2 years ago

Thanks for the tip! After I read about biotin (here) I went out and got a multi-vitamin for hair,nails and skin. I've only been using it a few weeks. So far so good. I love the message boards. I have really gotten great advice and have learned quite a bit! Thanks to all who contribute!

toddfan
allstar
2 years ago
Rosemary oil

I'll bet it smells good too! Does it leave hair greasy at all? I may try it. Thanks!

jessicaviolett
allstar
10 months, 2 weeks ago

Biotin is a wonderful thing!! great that it works for you too!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend