Home » Community » Message Boards » » Spring Trends - what are you most excited to try?

Discussion

Spring Trends - what are you most excited to try?

Neon nails? Coral lips? Pastel eyes? What are you most excited about this Spring?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

10 Replies

jillian_mott
2 years, 1 month ago
crackel nail polish

minluv
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
RE: Spring Trends

Looking for an orange shade eyeshadow or deep peachy/orange lipgloss for the summer.  

yestfl
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
Excited!!

I am most excited to try pastel eyes! Can't hardly wait.!!!

powerwoman033
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
RE: Spring Trends

I look forward to trying the new nail polish trends.  I prefer to keep my makeup natural, so no coral lips, but with nails, I can try something new and fun!  Some of my favorite nail trends:  OPI Shatter polish, OPI Jewel top coats, ombre painting, nail art, nail stickers, you name it I've tried it and they are great!  Haven't tried neon yet, so i'll let you know how it goes! 

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
Mint nails!

MssDani
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago
NAIL POLISH!!

I am definitely most excited to try out all the new spring nail polish collections. I love the Essie and OPI one so far. I am now doing my nails every 3 days to try to get through all the colors. Top 2 favorites- Essie- Navigate her and OPI- Pedal faster Suzi

catalinahx
insider
2 years ago
Re: Spring Trends - what are you most excited to try?

I gotta say, my answer is also nail polish. I'm wanting to get the whole line of Essie's luxeeffects, and try some of the new spring lines.

Nicole1021
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago

Anything and everything!! Maybe some new bronzers.

advicesisterA
BLOGGER
1 year, 10 months ago

I've just started experimenting with color blocking. If you don't do this well, you look like a clown (or perhaps, a Lady GaGa wanna be) but two tones together that aren't always the logical choice can be exciting!

ANight
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: RE: Spring Trends
minluv posted:

Looking for an orange shade eyeshadow or deep peachy/orange lipgloss for the summer.  

I used to have an orange eyeshadow and lipstick. (long time ago) I LOVED IT! But for the life of me I can't think what brand it was, sorry. But If you do come across some could you send the name of the brand back to me. Thanks in Advance minluv.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend