Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device!

Discussion

Enter to win a NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device!

We're giving away a NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device-- and you could win!

The NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device is the second generation of handheld microcurrent technology. The ultimate solution for aging skin, the Trinity lifts and tones the facial muscles, increases circulation and promotes elastin and collagen production for noticeably younger, more vibrant skin.

Enter to win NuFACE TrinityUsing gentle, effective microcurrent waves, NuFACE Trinity stimulates the facial muscles that create the foundation and underlying structure of the skin, resulting in a more lifted and toned appearance.

Want to score this awesome product for a glowing and radiant face?

To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share what keeps you young in the comments below. Enter by Monday, March 12, 2012 at 12pm EST. We'll select a winner later that day.

Learn more about NuFACE by visiting their website. Make sure you like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter, too, so you never miss an update!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

50 Replies

erika_chilton
2 years, 1 month ago
NuFACE giveaway

What keeps me young is having a young spirit!

shupawoman
2 years, 1 month ago
What keeps me young...

In terms of beauty, an exfoliant. I usually go for St. Ives Apricot Scrub and it is magic. My skin feels new and refreshed because all the dead skin are removed. Another thing that keeps me young is exercise. Nothing feels better than an intense workout or even a walk.

denyap22
2 years, 1 month ago
What Keeps Me Young

Attitude and staying active.

LYNNANTOINETTE
2 years, 1 month ago
Keeps you looking young

I try to keep looking young by eating right and by always wearing sunscreen. I do not smoke or drink and really try to get enough rest.

jeni27
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago
what keeps me young

Many things via my dedication to staying young keep me young, such as the following:don't smoke, a good daily skincare routine with sunscreen applied to all exposed skin including lips to block damaging UV rays that increase the signs of aging so rapidly on skin(like wrinkles around eyes and on lips caused by sun)and use a good skin cleanser to keep skin healthy and young, hydrate skin from the inside out with a lot of liquids daily so that the skin doesn't dry out, wear normal clothes and stay away from old lady looking apparel, keep active, such as walk for stress relief, and just have fun. My actual age is 31, but people normally expect me to be 16 years old based on my physical appearance of that of a 16 year old girl. Therefore, many ways keep me so young, or about half my age so anyone can keep young if dedicated to keeping young.

dawnrager
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago
Enter to win a NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device!

What keeps me young?  LAUGHING and knowing how to HAVE A GOOD TIME!  :)

ana_bedoya
2 years, 1 month ago
What keeps me young

What keeps me young is my son! I constantly run after him so that definitely keeps me in shape. I always try my absolute best to always wear sunscreen. Even though I really do try and keep my skin happy and healthy there is definitely room for improvement. I had my son late and am approaching the big 5-0 soon.

Help me look as young as I feel! :)

Anonymous52
8 months, 1 week ago
Re: Enter to win a NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device!

I want to look beautiful since the time I have lost my beauty I feel really embarrassed when I face people with beautiful appearance. I am hopeless about having a beautiful face once again. If gifted to me I will be very much thankful to you. May this chance help me regain my confidence.

Anonymous52
8 months, 1 week ago
I want to look beautiful with NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device!

I have lost my confidence of looking beautiful. Since the time I have lost volume of my cheeks I tried and worked out many solutions but all in vein. I want to get my looks back now when my skin is too dull and everybody asks me what I have done with my face and I look like a patient. Surfing a number of different products I got to click this wonderful product. If I will get a chance to win it, I will feel more blessed and thankful to you and will be able to gain my beauty and my confidence back. Thanks.

julie_mysiewicz
2 years, 1 month ago
What keeps me young

I exfoliate my face daily and use moisturizer and sunscreen of at least SPF20(but I prefer SPF30). The best thing though is laughter! Lol

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend