Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device!

Discussion

Enter to win a NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device!

We're giving away a NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device-- and you could win!

The NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device is the second generation of handheld microcurrent technology. The ultimate solution for aging skin, the Trinity lifts and tones the facial muscles, increases circulation and promotes elastin and collagen production for noticeably younger, more vibrant skin.

Enter to win NuFACE TrinityUsing gentle, effective microcurrent waves, NuFACE Trinity stimulates the facial muscles that create the foundation and underlying structure of the skin, resulting in a more lifted and toned appearance.

Want to score this awesome product for a glowing and radiant face?

To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share what keeps you young in the comments below. Enter by Monday, March 12, 2012 at 12pm EST. We'll select a winner later that day.

Learn more about NuFACE by visiting their website. Make sure you like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter, too, so you never miss an update!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

50 Replies

molly3
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Staying Young

Eating healthfully, drinking plenty of water, and smiling and laughing a lot keeps me young (a NuFACE Triniity might help  too) :D

loozeybug
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
How I stay young

Being disabled has made it very difficult for me to feel young, and quite frankly look young. I had a bad neck surgery in 2006 at the age of 39, the surgeons screwed up, and left me in unbearable 24/7 pain. The grimace lines on my face are terrible, and the constant comments, even from strangers asking am I okay, are really hard to deal with. I do, however, try everyday to be thankful for all of the blessings I've been given, and my family knows how positive I am, and they have no idea how I do it. I just always remember that it could be worse, and that there is always someone who has it worse than me or you.

Angi31
2 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to win a NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device!

Laughter, exercise, and lots of water

shea_soileau
2 years, 1 month ago
What keeps me young

Starting with my attitude and ending with healthy choices I would say it is my overall lifestyle that keeps me young.

lisa_tokunaga
2 years, 1 month ago
What keeps me young

I think massaging my face with moisturizer keeps me looking young. It feels good and I like to think I'm helping stimulate blood flow by gently massaging my face every day :) 

TBjunkie
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
What keeps me looking young is...

drinking lots of water and excercising.

gkim999
2 years, 1 month ago
Mental

I try my best to use products that offer the most benefits, exercise, and try to eat right....but the bottom line is ATTITUDE!!  I think half of the battle is having the mindset of never letting the aging process creep up on you, but fighting the fight, head on---or should I say "face on"?  It's doing the best and the most that you can to win it, and believing you can.  There will always be younger and prettier ones around you, but if you have the belief in yourself that you can and you will....then that's FACING the fight...and giving yourself the challenge to be in it to win it!!  No one said it was going to be easy,...but if you undermine yourself by having a defeatest attitude,..then you are already setting yourself up for failure.  In the end, with mental attitude of believing in yourself,...your inner confidence shows.  There are plenty of products and devices now with such advanced technology and it's all there to make life easier for the changing woman!!  It's the help we need to bring ourselves to meet the challenge---face on!! Go for it!!Wink  You only live once--so bring it on and adjust yourself with the right mental state of believing all is possible.!!  You can. You will!!

Moni92370
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Wat keeps me young is TRYING to keep up w/my 4yr. old grandson. I have to have as much energy as he!

abby_longwill
2 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to win a NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device!

What keeps me young? Laughter, children, my animals, the wilderness, the oceans, clean water, clean food and love.

murphypekoe
2 years, 1 month ago
Retin A

I slather it on damp skin (make sure you don't have sensative skin) as damp skin makes up absorb better for 4 nights in a row.  Make sure you wash it off in the am & wear strong sunscreen !!!  You will peel like a snake (I use a glycolic srub which sometimes burns but it works to hasten the process) and your skin will look so much better afterward-helps to renew collagen production too !

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend