Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device!

Discussion

Enter to win a NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device!

We're giving away a NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device-- and you could win!

The NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device is the second generation of handheld microcurrent technology. The ultimate solution for aging skin, the Trinity lifts and tones the facial muscles, increases circulation and promotes elastin and collagen production for noticeably younger, more vibrant skin.

Enter to win NuFACE TrinityUsing gentle, effective microcurrent waves, NuFACE Trinity stimulates the facial muscles that create the foundation and underlying structure of the skin, resulting in a more lifted and toned appearance.

Want to score this awesome product for a glowing and radiant face?

To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share what keeps you young in the comments below. Enter by Monday, March 12, 2012 at 12pm EST. We'll select a winner later that day.

Learn more about NuFACE by visiting their website. Make sure you like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter, too, so you never miss an update!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

50 Replies

kktwins
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device Giveaway

I exercise every day and eat a lot of fruit and vegetables.

bcript
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
What keeps me young

What keeps me young is raising 2 ADHD grandsons. We do it all, riding dirt bikes, skateboarding, playing softball and football, and I am right in the middle of it all, and loving it!!!! Now if I could only look as young as my boys make me feel. That is where you come in, PICK ME as the winner of this NuFace Trinity Facial Toning device and make my grandsons and I very happy!!!! LOL

Bobbie Crippen on FaceBook, and I am Bcript on Twitter. Thanks for this chance to win an amazing product and good luck to all.

cynthia_chambers
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Staying Young

I stay young by staying as stress free as possible.  By listening to my body.  By mixing up the ages of people I'm with.

rust_hawk
2 years, 1 month ago
Water

keeps me looking younger, and also a diet with lots of fresh fruits and veggies

karen_ott
2 years, 1 month ago
What keeps me young?

Keeping up with the grandkids.

Latteprn
2 years, 1 month ago
what keeps me young

I take great care of my skin(sunscreen daily,gentle products,remove makeup before bed).I eat healthful food,usually! I also believe that being kind and generous to people with time,words,etc, keeps me beautiful and young .

Ebonyeyez2569
2 years, 1 month ago
This is how I stay young

I stay young by smiling and laughing with my kids as much as possible Tongue out ...they keep me young. I'm going to celebrate my 43rd Birthday on the 25th of March and I feel great.

Lisa0311
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Young at heart!

I will be turning 51 on Sunday and what keeps me young is playing with my 12 year old son. It could be swimming, sports or just a walk with the dog and of course the great anti-aging moisterizer for my face!Wink

leelavani108
2 years, 1 month ago
What Keeps Me Young

What helps to keep me young is my vegan (no animal products) diet that I've been on for 27 years. I also practice yoga on a daily basis, meditate, and use organic, chemical-free products on my skin. Deep breathing also works miracles, as well as wearing a good, natural sunscreen. Best of all, a positive attitude and happy disposition help keep me looking and feeling young.

bettyboop4
2 years, 1 month ago
What Keeps Me Young

My children keep me young. They keep me alert and on the go. If I were to win this offer maybe I could look as young as i feel.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend