Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device!

Discussion

Enter to win a NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device!

We're giving away a NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device-- and you could win!

The NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device is the second generation of handheld microcurrent technology. The ultimate solution for aging skin, the Trinity lifts and tones the facial muscles, increases circulation and promotes elastin and collagen production for noticeably younger, more vibrant skin.

Enter to win NuFACE TrinityUsing gentle, effective microcurrent waves, NuFACE Trinity stimulates the facial muscles that create the foundation and underlying structure of the skin, resulting in a more lifted and toned appearance.

Want to score this awesome product for a glowing and radiant face?

To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share what keeps you young in the comments below. Enter by Monday, March 12, 2012 at 12pm EST. We'll select a winner later that day.

Learn more about NuFACE by visiting their website. Make sure you like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter, too, so you never miss an update!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

50 Replies

Gingerpye
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to win a NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device!

Laughter keeps me young.

powerwoman033
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
What I Do To Stay Young

I learned in my teenage years how important it is to take care of your skin so I am very disciplined with my skin care.  Every morning, I clean my face with a toner and then apply my antioxidant serum, apply my Retinol serum and then seal it with primer.  The last step is the most important: I never leave the house without my broad spectrum tinted moisturizer!  At night, I use my Purity Made Simple to remove my makeup, followed by a mild exfoliation, then a retinol serum.  I make sure to use a good eye and night cream to seal it all in.  It has paid off because I always get mistaken for about 8 years younger.  I would love to win the NuFace Trinity and add it to my arsenal!

For fun, I play with my manicure.  I change my polish once a week to match my mood and trends.  My 15 year old thinks my nails are super cool...How's that for staying young?!

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
Have a playful attitude keeps me young!

volta
elite
2 years, 1 month ago

To me, the most important thing is to keep your imagination. As we get older, we start to think more about our jobs, families, or other things. Many people who grow up lose their sense of imagination and they become people I don't want to be like. What I think that keeps me feeling young is to keep my mind feeling young. There's nothing wrong with indulging your imagination. 

SofiaZ
2 years, 1 month ago
What keeps me young.

I've always try my best to exercise 6 days per week. If I'm not able to go to the gym, I'll do exercises at home.

I always keep my diet healthy, eat a lot of fruits and vegetables to keep my body healthy.

I'm consistent on putting skin cares on my face to keep the wrinkles away, but age is a cruel thing. Even though I look younger than people my age, I still have wrinkles and dark circles and recently sagging skins. I heard about NuFace from my co-worker, she used it and have wonderful results. Thats why I wanted to try NuFace to see if I can improve my skin condition. I would greatly appreciate totalbeauty if I win this.

michelle_northcutt
2 years, 1 month ago

A good night's sleep, plenty of exercise, and a healthy diet keep ME young! :)

jennifer_farreny_davis
2 years, 1 month ago
Keeping Me Young, NuFace contest

What keeps me young physically is going to the gym at least 3 times a week, drinking plenty of water (well I try too) and staying active with my kids. For my skin, I try to use good products that don’t have harmful or too drying ingredients in it like alcohol, Sulfate, etc.

lynn2u54022
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
how I stay young

Well, I do not feel like I am that old on the inside - so I think that reflects on the outside.  This NuFace would be great to have - always like to try new things

deb_goff
2 years, 1 month ago
NuFACE contest ~ What keeps you young?

Lifestyle ~ Absolutely everything in moderation, diet, exercise, vitamins, essential oils, helping others, spreading positivity & joy to others & trying to keep a positive outlook in life no matter what. ~ It's all small stuff.~ Living life grateful for everything I'm accomplished and been through!

candy_darr
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Lifestyle

I stay young by using great skincare products, mediterranean diet, supplements, and love to go out dancing and listening to live music each week!   A smile and a great attitude go with me everywere...

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend