Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Coral Lipstick tips!

Discussion

Coral Lipstick tips!

Ok, I invest in my MAC Russian Red lippe & I LOVE it! Thanks for advice ladies about the red :)

I have another question..coral lipstick?! Any ideas would it suit a pale brunnette with freckles like me? and if so, any tips as to which brands?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

sophie19
2 years, 1 month ago
Lip Makeup

Lipsticks are the best friend of all the women no matter what age group they belong to. Any kind of makeup is just useless without the perfect shade of the lipstick. Lip makeup is very important part of all kinds of makeup.

I think that this may help you :- Lip Makeup   Kiss

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
I think coral is one of those lip colors that flatter every skin tone!

TeresaDouglas
2 years ago
Re: Coral Lipstick tips!

My favorite coral lipstick is Clinique's Apple Butter. I'm also a pale brunette, and I like that Apple Butter isn't a bright orangy coral - it's a warm shade of deep coral. It suits my skin tone the best by far of all the coral lipsticks I've tried.

RaraGiggles89
insider
2 years ago
Re: Coral Lipstick tips!

Brilliant, thanks for that tip! I will check out some swatches next time I am in beauty store!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend