Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a bottle of Beyonce Pulse!

Discussion

Enter to win a bottle of Beyonce Pulse!

We're giving away 5 bottles of Beyonce's new fragrance, Pulse, and you could win!

Beyoncé Pulse is a one-of-a-kind fragrance that evokes the powerful femininity of Beyoncé herself. Sparkling top notes of Pear Blossom, effervescent Blue Curacao accord and frosted Bergamot give way to Bluebird Orchid, delicate Peony and fragrant Midnight Blooming Jasmine. Finally, Pulse is anchored by powerfully sexy, irresistible base notes: warm, opulent Madagascar Vanilla, intoxicating Musk and sensual precious Woods.

Beyonce Pulse Giveaway

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then, share what makes you feminine, sexy and strong in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, March 5, 2012. We'll select 5 winners later that day.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

32 Replies

spurnky
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago
Femine, sexy and strong!

What makes me Feminine, Sexy and Strong:  Wearing a sexy little black dress, pretty makeup, a beautiful fragrance and pretty jewelry!  :)

THANKS! :) :)

nari_taimanglo
2 years, 1 month ago
feminine, sexy and strong

I feel feminine, sexy, and strong when Im wearing pink lipstick/gloss and heels Kiss

toddfan
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago
Pulse

I'm still waiting! Let me get back on that one!

mistie_saravia
2 years, 1 month ago
Beautiful, sexy & strong

dstoutholcomb
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
feminine, sexy and strong

doing my best to make sure I look my best each day

rust_hawk
2 years, 1 month ago
Being confident ...

and believing in myself, knowing I can do what I set out to do, makes me strong and feminine.

lynn2u54022
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
wha tmake me feel feminine, sexy and strong

the confidence in myself

LadyintheManor12
2 years, 1 month ago
Feminine, Sexy & Strong

What makes me feminine, sexy & strong, the powerful feeling I have when wearing my best LBD, sex kitten hair, fab shoes, classic less is more makeup & a great perfume. <3 it!

TheLacqueredLady
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to win a bottle of Beyonce Pulse!

Confidence! And a little red lipstick doesn't hurt :-)

kscs1
2 years, 1 month ago
Femine, sexy and strong!

What makes me Feminine, Sexy and Strong: actituted,confidence, gratitude, and a nice fresh natural looking

thank you 

Tongue outjijiji....

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend