Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a bottle of Beyonce Pulse!

Discussion

Enter to win a bottle of Beyonce Pulse!

We're giving away 5 bottles of Beyonce's new fragrance, Pulse, and you could win!

Beyoncé Pulse is a one-of-a-kind fragrance that evokes the powerful femininity of Beyoncé herself. Sparkling top notes of Pear Blossom, effervescent Blue Curacao accord and frosted Bergamot give way to Bluebird Orchid, delicate Peony and fragrant Midnight Blooming Jasmine. Finally, Pulse is anchored by powerfully sexy, irresistible base notes: warm, opulent Madagascar Vanilla, intoxicating Musk and sensual precious Woods.

Beyonce Pulse Giveaway

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then, share what makes you feminine, sexy and strong in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, March 5, 2012. We'll select 5 winners later that day.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

32 Replies

LilyBiscuit7
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
It All Comes From Within!

I think it's all in your attitude and confidence level. Having a happy life with family and good friends helps too  :)

evet
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago
What makes an individual

To answer that question: that which makes you unique.  No matter what you look like, or other people perceive you to be, you have attributes and characteristics which you alone carry through life.  For me, fragrance is not singular, and I have favorites, but have many.  To do so, I have small sizes to fit my mood, or what I am going to do.  A lot are sample size, some came with other cosmetic buys, and some were using some type of discount.  For me,  three descriptions mold into one, And those are the moments that I can think, do, question, and go outside my usual realm of what is usual.

This perfume /designed bottle is stand out.   The ingredients sound like it will be  the same.  I would love to get a chance to see, or smell, what the totality of it's chemical effects would be like on me. 

Beautygirl4ever
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
What makes me feminine, sexy and strong?

It makes me feminine the way I carry myself with clothing, accessories and perfumes I wear on.

It makes me sexy being confident with who I am, inside and out and I guess the way I dress. And I write “I guess” because I don’t show much, what makes me wonder why I have been told “I am very sexy” quite a few times.   

It makes me strong the experiences in life which make me grow as a person, I try to turn bad situations into positive ones, I do not  let others bring me down, and I fight for what I think are my rights.

By the way, I really like the design of the “pulse” bottle. It is unique, surprising, unexpected and feminine, just like Beyoncé herself. I cannot wait to try it! Wink

bison61
2 years, 1 month ago
What makes me feminine, sexy and strong

when the hair makeup and dress is right I can feel very feminine and confident

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

lexiquin
2 years, 1 month ago
Feeling Feminine, Sexy, and Strong

My initial thought was that there are many things that make me feel each of these...then, it occurred to me that being a mother (and now a grandmother) makes me feel all of the above at one time or another! 

Beautiful fragrance and colors make me feel feminine.

Tender looks from my husband make me feel sexy.

Being a Mom makes me feel strong.

Thanks for the giveaway!

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago
Perfume

I am strong, sexy, & feminine because I know who I am & what I want. Confidence & key!!

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
Feminine, Sexy and strong

I am a girly girl. I love dressing up, wearing makeup, and fixing my hair. I try to look very feminine always, even at home. I feel sexy when I wear a push up bra. I am strong because I have very serious opinions about current issues and events.

merri_matalon
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Beyonce Pulse

My attitude and positive outlook on life make me feminine , sexy and strong!

bittypeep
2 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to win a bottle of Beyonce Pulse!

I am feminine, sexy and strong because I am comfortable with who I am.  It's important to me to know that I am taking care of my whole person - body, mind and spirit.  Even after years of marriage, I make an effort to look good for my husband and for myself. 

janet_evans
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Beyonce Pulse

I think having education and the ability to financially care for myself makes me strong and sexy. I think being feminine and sexy involves knowing how to care for myself and take time for myself.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend