Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a bottle of Beyonce Pulse!

Discussion

Enter to win a bottle of Beyonce Pulse!

We're giving away 5 bottles of Beyonce's new fragrance, Pulse, and you could win!

Beyoncé Pulse is a one-of-a-kind fragrance that evokes the powerful femininity of Beyoncé herself. Sparkling top notes of Pear Blossom, effervescent Blue Curacao accord and frosted Bergamot give way to Bluebird Orchid, delicate Peony and fragrant Midnight Blooming Jasmine. Finally, Pulse is anchored by powerfully sexy, irresistible base notes: warm, opulent Madagascar Vanilla, intoxicating Musk and sensual precious Woods.

Beyonce Pulse Giveaway

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then, share what makes you feminine, sexy and strong in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, March 5, 2012. We'll select 5 winners later that day.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

32 Replies

MissXu
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
Femine, sexy and strong!

First off, I wanted to say, that the minute I saw this picture of the fragrance, I was like WOW, that looks so pretty and amazing!! Beyonce is also one of my favorite artists, and I love a lot of her empowering songs, especially Survivor from when she was a part of Destiny's Child. The ingredients in the bottle also sound so lovely, and sexy like the bluebird orchid and intoxicating musk! The next time, I'm at a fragrance store, I'm definitely going to see what this smells like and I just know I'm going to fall in love with it! 

Now on to what makes me femine, sexy and strong, is definitely a mixture of outter and more importantly my inner beauty. It's the fiercness in me to be strong and stand up for what I believe in, while still expressing myself through the choice of the clothes and makeup I wear. I am thankful for all the mentors in my life to help me stand where I am today! 

yestfl
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
Femine, sexy and strong

What make me feminine is wearing pretty colors and high heels or sandals along with light makeup and an easy hairdo.

What makes me sexy is my confidence and the way I carry myself.

What makes me strong is the past experiences that have taught me a lesson and now I'm much stronger! Thanks for the amazing giveaway!! :D

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 1 month ago
My attitude! I always try to stay positive no matter what, and look for the good in every situation!

engineergirl123
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Femine, sexy and strong

I think that my confidence and my smile make me feminine,sexy and strong. Nothing like a smile!

dawnrager
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago
Feminine, Sexy and Strong!

I think CONFIDENCE makes a woman feminine, sexy and strong.  When you have CONFIDENCE, it shows in your face and comes through in your smile and eyes!  A woman with minimal, natural makeup can sometimes seem the most feminine, sexy and strong.

molly3
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to win a bottle of Beyonce Pulse!

Being grateful, knowing who I am, and smiling a lot!

jlopez0507
2 years, 1 month ago
I'm feminine, sexy, and STRONG!

Hello TOTALBEAUTY!

What makes me feminine, sexy, and strong, first and foremost, is being a WOMAN! Wink

I am FEMININE because I try to keep up my appearance, LOVE makeup, clothes, shopping and looking my best (well not ALL the time!) all while being a hard-working mother of 2 beautiful girls (ages 2 & 3).

I am SEXY because again, I try to keep up my appearance, am confident, LOVE heels (any kind!) and accessories, and always go the extra mile to try and please my man in and out of the bedroom. Innocent

I am STRONG because I do all of the above while still working an 8-5 m-f job, having a home-cooked meal for my fam ALMOST every night of the week, keeping up my home, and still finding time to be with my babies (not to mention without the help of my old-fashioned hubby!). Also, no matter how hard times get, I manage to find a solution to help my fam get through it. I may cry a bit in the process but heck, I'm still a woman and I'm only human! Cry

Not to mention... I'm on 25!

jeni27
allstar
2 years, 1 month ago
what makes me feminine, sexy, strong

What makes me sexy is my ability to make good decisions in life so that I can just have fun in life. What makes me strong is if something happens to me it doesn't break me, but it makes me stronger.  What makes me feminine is my personality, such as I am an emotional and receptive person.

sahara23
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Enter to win a bottle of Beyonce Pulse!

Wearing my favorite dress,matching jewelalry and a sexy Beayonce pulse makes me feminine, sexy and strong.

jillyrh
2 years, 1 month ago
What makes me feminine, sexy and strong

My positive attitude towards life

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend