Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Makeup bag!!! Help!!!

Discussion

Makeup bag!!! Help!!!

So i really need to get a makeup bag for my slowly increasing cosmectic products so i need recommendation on where i can get some good quality and cheap makeup bags....

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

TheLacqueredLady
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Mass Merchandise Stores

Some of the best products come from big box stores. Target has alot of really cute bags that regularly go on sale or clearance. I have also had great luck with JCPenney and Belk.

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Makeup bag

ULTA has a huge assortment of makeup bags, and if you go to their website, you can get a coupon for $3.50 off a $10 purchase. All you have to do is print the coupon, or use it on line.

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Makeup bag!!! Help!!!

Depending on how big your makeup stash is, a set of plastic drawers might be better. I use the drawers so I can easily find my stuff at home (I have a really, really big stash), and then when I travel, I pack a smaller makeup bag. A lot of my makeup bags are from gift with purchases--my aunties frequently have a gazillion of those lying around! Walmart has cheap ones, Target has some kind of cute ones sometimes.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend