Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Black heads

Discussion

Black heads

I bought a new black head remover, but it hurts so much when i use it.

Is there a special technique without getting red marks all over my face?! Sometimes i can see the black head and cant get it out because it just hurts too much! :(

Any advice? Thanks. :)

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

minluv
insider
2 years, 1 month ago
Re: Black heads

Look online for the oil clensing method and try this for 1 week.  Choose a recipe for your particular skin type.  When done properly it should "force out" the blackheads.

powerwoman033
elite
2 years ago

Hi littlekoala,

I would not use the blackhead extractor at all.  If you don't do it properly, you could permanently scar your face and make those blackheads much worse.  My top recommendation would be pick up a Clairisonic MIA with the deep pore cleansing brush.  I have always had blackhead, always!  When I keep my face washed and make sure to use my Clairisonic MIA at night, I have no more blackheads for the first time since I was 11 years old.  If you don't want to pay the approximately $120, try the Olay sonic version.  I think it costs about $40? but I have heard it works just as well.  I would also try the Origins Clear Improvement Active charcoal mask to clear pores.  This is my favorite mask to help keep the blackheads away!  I really hope this helps!

brandyc89
2 years ago

try pca skin A&C synergy serum.. A&C Synergy Serum is a lightweight topical treatment that helps with cell regeneration, collagen stimulation, line minimizing, lightening, pore refining, skin strengthening, anti-inflammation, skin firming and tightening. Oil is controlled and bacteria is banished for achieving and maintaining total skin clarity. Suitable for all skin types, especially normal and oil, or skin suffering from discoloration and breakouts. all black heads are is large clogged pores with this not only do you minimized pored it helps fight off bacteria.. kinda pricey but it is a multi use product last forever totally worth it..

TeresaDouglas
2 years ago

Thanks for all of the above suggestions! I don't have loads of blackheads, but I do get them occasionally and would like to have some products on hand for removing them.

Andra2000
1 year, 11 months ago

Thanks for sharing these tips. :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend